Bath

Stupid Nonsense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While TVXQ is singing; “She got that something… she just too beautiful… just too beautiful…” and Kris is singing like…

 

 

 

“I got that something…”

 

The sandy blond is in his floral three quarter boxer and a thin white shirt, holding a mop dramatically. He then twists it around with his one leg while his left leg stays static. Bringing the tip of the mop to his mouth-that thing acted as a stand microphone, he closes his eyes, trying to unleash the emotion in him.

 

He taps the floor and giddily shouts. “I’m just too awesome… just too awesome…”

 

Kris is a just having his bizarre time with TVXQ-songs. “Will you stop, baby?”

 

“What is-“ Jonghyun blinks, “-he doing?”

 

Byunghun and Tao shrug, not really focusing to the weird guy dancing odd dance of ‘Something’. Both of them rub their wet face and sigh. Lightheaded with all the things happened in the lawn.

They supposed to give Chanhee a bath but… a certain lofty scoffed-face lad decides the best thing-just like what he said; “Let’s give him a shower outside. Besides, it’s sunny and we could play the water!”

Byunghun couldn’t protest, watching Chanhee runs out with his tall swanky step-brother. Jumping and squealing, both of them turn the tap on drastically, making the spurting out in a fast motion. He gasps loudly, staring his already wet porch.

And now, that said blond is practically practicing his vocal-which he should not test it anywhere, Tao and him have to take care of Chanhee and Jonghyun is cuddling w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter