Reality

Stupid Nonsense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reality bites. That’s what Byunghun should think first before he dropped Chanhee off from his lap.

“Yah, you idiot!” Kris snarls as he rushing towards Chanhee side faster, folling behind is Tao, JOnghyun and Changhyun.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Jonghyun hisses, wondering how Chanhee’s condition is since the lad is unconscious.

“I hope he doesn’t have any internal concussion.” Tao hopes, fishing out the phone off from his pocket he dials the Lee’s private doctor. “C’mon Mr. Kim, pick this call up!” He silently pleads, eyeing the lad in Kris’s embrace.

Byunghun sits there, gasping for what he had done. Warily, he watches the boy, biting his lips and feeling sorry. It was his fault. He blames the whole thing on him.

On the fifth ring, the said doctor picks up the call.

“Doctor!” Tao shrieks. “Could you please come here and help Channie?” He then gives the address to the doctor, waiting for him to race to Byunghun and Jonghyun’s shared house.

For an anxious twenty minutes, they wait for Mr. Kim to come, stepping inside the house and takes a quick check up on Chanhee before letting a good new burst in the air.

“He is okay, nothing happened or harm done.” The doctor smiles. “And I think you will see a miracle.”

“Miracle?” All the lads tilt their head in confusion, questioningly the doctor what’s the miracle he talked about.

“You will know soon.”

“Ugh!” A small whimper comes out from Chanhe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter