Home Guests

Stupid Nonsense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ready to shot daggers and throw knives to me because...

 

 

 

 

“I want to stay here.”

“What?” Byunghun shrieks, crossing his arm firmly he shakes his head. “No. besides, the rooms are full.” He glances over the stairs.

“Psh.” Kris scowls. “You act like you have a big family staying with you. I know you and your cousin are the only that staying in this huge mansion.” He shrugs and sips his lime soda.

Byunghun’s jaws drop. Astonished with the other remark. But he definitely won’t lose to that tall guy. “We will have a party later and I don’t want any party pooper like you.”

“You said you will have a party? Oh boy! You don’t know who I’m. I am the Kris that mightily sitting in front of you.” Kris boasts. “I’m the Kris of King Party.”

“Yeah, that’s name is lame.” Byunghun shrugs, gulping his black Coke.

That sandy blond chokes his own drink. Gaseous liquid spurted out from his nose, making his face flushed in red.

“Gege.” Tao exclaims fishing out a checkered handkerchief he wipes the liquid from that man’s face. “Are you okay?”

Chanhee drops his pebble ice-cream and jolts to other side of sofa, where Kris is sitting. Straddling the older, he sits comfortably on Kris’s lap and his face.

“Channie-“Kris chortles. “Don’t . Here,” he takes the handkerchief from Tao and hands it over the boy, “use this to wipe the fluid.”

Tao smiles and ruffles the younger’s hair.

“Hold on!”

Byunghun has just met with the investigator and their meeting had concluded that Lee Chanhee in front of him is the only son of the Lee’s. So, where the heck of Kris is coming from?

As Kris is able to read the confused purple’s mind, he laughs out loud. “I’m his step brother but I like to treat him like my own blood. He means world to me.”

“Okay,” Byunghun perplexes. He stares at the smiling panda, “you are his boyfriend yet you don’t feel jealous with their interaction?”

“They’d done more than this.”

Byunghun stumbles in front, dropping the red can of Coke.

Maybe, perhaps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter