What?

Stupid Nonsense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took five seconds for Byunghun to hear it all right, twenty seconds to digest the new information and another thirty-five seconds to fully awaken.
That boy.
That honey brown boy.
That cat-like honey brown boy.
“Is what?” Byunghun hollers in confusion. He’d met with a top of private investigator that worked with his family and it only took the investigator an hour to search about that particular boy.

“He is the Lee’s son.” The investigator sighs and takes a bunch of papers from his lower table.

“I’m also the Lee’s son.” Byunghun glares.

“Well, apparently here,” the investigator shows some photos of a young teenager boy, “he is another Lee’s family.”

“No-“Byunghun gasps loudly, “You don’t say that he is the one, right? You just don’t say, right?”He grasps the young man in his late twenty’s collar. “You won’t say that he is the only son of them, right?”

“I’m sorry-“the investigator ducks his head, “But it’s the true though.”

Byunghun slumps on his chair, looking over the honey brown boy who is happily playing with another cat belonged to the investigator at another couch. “What should I do?”

“Getting married with him.”

Byunghun shots a furious look. “How did you know?”

“Man!” He chortles, “I’m an investigator and when I search about someone, I shall know who around him and what their link.”

Byunghun could never feel relieved from this, apart from the marriage thing of course. “And why he becomes like that?” He points towards the honey brown boy and frowns. “He is not mentally disabled, right?”

The investigator smiles plainly. “He has an accident and merely he just woke up and ran from the hospital and bumped with you.” He shrugs.

“Accident? But I didn’t see any scratches on him.”

“Let’s just say, after your marriage announcement.”

“That’s long?” Their marriage was announced a year ago which mean that boy surely in coma for a long time.

The man nods and grins

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter