Meeting You

Stupid Nonsense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?" Choi Jonghyun was just too shocked to hear his oh-so-beloved cousin, picking someone strange and brought him home. "Are you nuts?" He hissed, watching the new boy in their living room in their ing shared house playing with a ball of wool. "What the heck that possessed you?" He gasped loudly. "What have you done to my real cousin?" He gripped the shoulder, shaking it frantically. "Get out! Get out! Get out from him, you motherer!"

 

Frowning, Byunghun moved his cousin's hands away from his shoulder. "What are you talking about?" He sighed and glanced to the front. "He looks so pitiful." And averted his eyes towards his chaotic cousin. "And why won't we lend him the shelter? Besides, this house is too enormous for us to stay alone, together."

 

Jonghyun cupped his cheeks. "Who are you? You are not my Lee Byunghun who I know! The Lee Byunghun that I know is hardly to give any help to anyone even he is known with the generosity and kindness." He choked. "Generosity and kindness my ." He mumbled, yelping in pain when the said purple boy threw a plastic cup to his precious forehead.  "What's your problem?" Rubbing the sore forehead, he cursed under his breath and looked over the window. "You see," he showed the red purplish bruise that slowly formed, "the grotesque bump is forming on my forehead and I have a date with Changhyun tonight!"

 

Byunghun shrugged. "Does it looks like I care?" Looking over the boy, he found that him is quite intriguing. He smiled upon seeing the boy was too immersing with that wool.

 

"Byunghun," Jonghyun grizzled. "Are you sure about this?" He stared hard at the honey brown boy. "He might be dangerous!" He breathed.

 

"What makes you think like that?" Byunghun scowled.

 

"You don't see the way he does something?" Jonghyun pointed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter