In denial yet fallen in

Stupid Nonsense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nooo!”

A loud shriek from Chanhee makes everyone gasps, even Kris that had always solemn expression on his face, gawking in shock. This is not what they expected, aren’t they? It’s always another way turn around.

“What?” Chanhee stares at Byunghun with his wide eyes, turning back to Kris he frantically shakes his head. “I thought it was a dream!” He pouts.

“Damn, I miss you when you’re only meowing at me.” Byunghun mutters close enough for Chanhee to hear each single syllable words.

“What is he talking about? And me, meowing?”

Byunghun steps in front, leaning down and places his right forefinger on Chanhee’s wrinkled forehead. “Don’t do that, you’ll get older.”

In an instant, the wrinkles fade replacing with a pout. “You’re a big meanie.” Chanhee hisses as he hugging Kris more tightly. “Tell me, I’m still in dreamland right.”

“Yeah, and tell us that you have changing into an annoyance brat once you opened your eyes.” Byunghun hisses.

“I thought you are kind and a gentleman, Byunghun.” Kris sneers.

“He dislikes the bipolar,” Jonghyun snickers, “-in fact, he was the one that have multiple personality. Kind and gentleman my .”

“Shut up.” Byunghun glares.

“That’s not how the way you treat your fiancé.”Tao tries to reason out. “He just awake so you must treat him nicely.”

“Hear that, hyung?” Jonghyun snickers.

 

 

 

In which Byunghun tries many way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter