Refresh

Again And Again

 

 

 

Jessica got out of the bathroom, Tiffany had prepared some clothes she quickly put on. She looked outside through the massive windows.

Thailand eh? Even though she was in another country the city looked as busy as Seoul. 

But there were some differences, this place was...livlier. At least it seemed to be.

Suddenly the door opened and in came Tiffany with a tray.

 

-"Here's dinner" Tiffany said as she uncovered the several dishes.

 

-"Eat with me Fany" Jessica said.

 

-"Oh...I don't think I should" Tiffany said. For a maid to eat with a lady...what would her boss say?

 

-"Don't worry no one is here except us, it's not like anyone will see it...I need the company" Jessica said.

 

-"Okay" Tiffany said as she prepared the table for both of them.

 

They started to eat. In silence, Jessica didn't say much and neither did Tiffany.

Suddenly in the middle of the meal Jessica looked up to Tiffany.

 

-"Fany" Jessica called.

 

-"How did you and Taeyeon get together?" Jessica asked.

 

-"Oh..." Tiffany said not knowing what to answer.

 

-"You never asked me about that before, something wrong?" Tiffany said.

 

Jessica motioned her head in a no, and looked off into space.

 

-"Jessie. Are you okay?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"More or less" Jessica said.

 

-"What's wrong?" Tiffany said.

 

-"I don't understand" Jessica said.

 

-"What?" Tiffany said.

 

-"Myself, my heart, her, Yuri..." Jessica said.

 

-"Who's her?" Tiffany said.

 

-"Im Yoona" Jessica said.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Yoona and Yuri just got back to the bedroom. Yoona was watching some TV while Yuri showered.

Yoona was lying down on the bed, stomach down, and a pillow to help her raise her head and watch the TV.

Nothing interesting was on. Suddenly she remembered Jessica. Was she okay?

She was so strange...Yoona put her hand on her head reminiscing when Jessica stepped on her.

 

She wasn't okay...

 

"Maybe I should talk to her" Yoona thought.

 

 

Suddenly Yuri came out of the bathroom, only with the towel wrapped around her body. She started to dress, Yoona looked away and focused on the television.

Yuri noticed and made a mischievous grin. She put on her underwear and jumped on top of the already so red Yoona. She was clearly teasing Yoona.

 

-"Ah, what's wrong?" Yuri said.

 

-"I just wanted to wrestle with you a bit" Yuri said.

 

-"I...I...I'm going to shower" Yoona said as she quickly got up and went to the bathroom. She quickly closed the door and locked it.

 

-"What the hell was that?!" Yoona muttered.

 

 

Meanwhile Tiffany looked at Jessica with an expression of disbelief....

 

-"You're tellling me you think you like Yoona?" Tiffany said.

 

-"Yeah, basically that" Jessica said.

 

-"I like the idiot...I don't want to admit it but....it's true" Jessica said.

 

-"And Yuri told you that if you didn't fight she would be-" Tiffany was saying.

 

-"Getting Yoona for herself....yes" Jessica said as she looked down.

 

-"You two girls and your stupid competitions" Tiffany said.

 

-"C'mon Fany don't be like that it's fun" Jessica said.

 

-"It's not fun, Jessie, this is not like your previous competitions to buy a car, or clothes or something, this is a person we are talking about...feelings are involved..." Tiffany said.

 

-"I know..." Jessica said as she just realized what she said.

 

-"So what? You are going to fight against Yuri?" Tiffany said.

 

-"No...I'm not doing anything" Jessica said.

 

-"What?!" Tiffany said.

 

-"What the hell is wrong with you? Didn't you say you liked her?" Tiffany said.

 

-"Yeah..." Jessica said.

 

-"Anyways the boys are throwing the party later, do something about it then" Tiffany said as she lifted up the table and tidied up.

 

-"Yeah" Jessica said as she threw herself in bed.

 

-"And don't even try to sleep this away" Tiffany said as she left.

 

 

Yoona opened the door of the bathroom just a tiny crack. The coast is clear. She walked out of the bathroom, step by step.

She looked to the side. No signs of Yuri. Eehehe, maybe she went somewhere.

Just as Yoona was getting close to her bag, Yuri appeared from under the bed. She smiled at Yoona.

 

-"Are you looking for something like this?" Yuri said as in her hands was....Underwear?!

 

-"Give it to me" Yoona demanded.

 

-"No, you have to earn it" Yuri said.

 

-"Oh really?!" Yoona said sarcastically.

 

-"Yep" Yuri said as she played with it.

 

-"It's actually pretty small. You can actually put this on..." Yuri said teasingly.

 

Yoona blushed.

 

-"Gosh just stop this and give that to me" Yoona said as she tackled Yuri on top of the bed, stole the underwear and ran inside the bathroom.

 

Yuri sighed.

 

-"She stole it...it's no fun like this" Yuri said as she laid down.

 

-"Yoona, where do you want to go next?" Yuri said.

 

-"We have to make time until the party" Yuri said.

 

-"Not answering eh?" Yuri said laughing.

 

-"I want some Ice Cream" Yoona said as she came out of the bathroom with the hair dryer in hand ready to beat someone with it.

 

-"Sure, we'll go eat Ice Cream, want me to call Jessica?" Yuri said.

 

-"She's probably sleeping now" Yoona said.

 

-"Okay, let's go then" Yuri said with a grin.

 

"Good thing she's sleeping..." Yuri thought.