Run! And Quickly!

Again And Again

 

 

 

Taeyeon suddenly stormed inside Jessica's room. She walked angered steps towards the bed. Jessica was sitting on the bed. She grabbed the girl's shoulder and turned her to face her. She suddenly lightened her touch.
As Jessica turned around to look at her...tears, an endless stream of tears could be seen running down her face.
Taeyeon hugged her tightly. She then composed herself and looked at Jessica seriously.

-"Are you just going to be sitting there? Crying and snoting while you could be running after her?" Taeyeon said.

-"I can't" Jessica said.

 

-"And why might that be?" Taeyeon asked.

-"I don't know how it will be..." Jessica said.

-"Everything is so...uncertain, plus we come from different places, and...she's a girl" Jessica said.

-"No one will accept us" Jessica said.

-"Are you caring about what other people want or about what you want?" Taeyeon said as she shook Jessica.

-"I...I..." Jessica stuttered as she looked down.

-"Explain to me what the **** are you still doing in front of me, Run! You annoying girl!" Taeyeon said as she pulled Jessica up and pushed her outside the bedroom.

Sunny was outside.


-"Really? Is this a revolution or something?" Jessica asked.

-"Kind of" Sunny said as she gave her a pair of sneakers.

-"Do exit through the kitchen please, there's a certain tall someone who wants to speak to you" Sunny said.

-"Okay" Jessica said as she put on the sneakers and walked towards the kitchen.


As she got inside. Sooyoung was eating cookies outside.

 

-"You're doing the right thing...Do you like her?" Sooyoung asked as she munched another cookie.

-"I love her" Jessica said.

-"Then get out of my sight" Sooyoung said as she gave Jessica a post it with Yoona's address.
 

-"Yes, chief" Jessica said as she playfully saluted and left. 

Jessica ran towards the car and got inside.

Suddenly someone stood beside Sooyoung.
 

-"She likes her that much?" The red haired girl said.

-"She loves her, you should come back" Sooyoung said.

-"It's not time yet" The girl said.

-"She has to find me, one of them at least" She said.

.-"Why are you playing games? Can't you just come home?" Sooyoung said as she hugged the girl from behind.

-"It's not that simple" The girl said as she gave Sooyoung a peck on the lips and left.

-"She coming here like this only makes me more hungry" Sooyoung said as she munched another cookie.

 

 

Jessica stopped her car. She looked at the paper in her and, then she looked at the building in front of her.

She got out of the car and walked towards the building,she got inside the elevetor. She walked towards the number on the note and rang the doorbell.


Yoona was in her apartment. She didn't have the strenght to do anything, she just laid down and cried on her living room floor and looked at the ceiling, beating herself up in her mind as she thought that she should've never told Jessica about her feelings.
Suddenly her doorbell rang and she looked up. She got up and opened the door.

 

Jessica looked at Yoona. She remembered all the countless times she had seen Yoona smile. All the stupid situations where she smiled, even if she wasn't supposed to. Her heart was just involved in a tight grip as she looked at the ghostly figure in front of her.
Jessica looked deep in Yoona's eyes.

-"I don't know how it will be...I'm not from the same world as you..." Jessica said.

-"I know..." Yoona said as she looked down.

-"But I don't care, Im Yoona, I...." Jessica said.

 

-"I love you. There are many Idiots in this world...but you're my idiot, and I can't give you up. I love my idiot too much" Jessica said as she grabbed Yoona and pushed both of them inside the apartment, she closed the door with her foot before falling on top of Yoona on the hallway. Jessica kissed her, a long and deep kiss. Passionate and conveying all the feelings she wanted the other girl to know. 

They smiled at each other.

-"That's it, that's the smile I want to see" Jessica said as she kissed Yoona's forehead.