Bed Affairs

Again And Again
 
 
 
It was morning in Thailand and the fist rays of sunlight slowly went inside the room. Yoona was sprawled comfortably all over her bed when she suddenly streched her arm and felt something...
Something round, soft and squishy...and it was not a pillow. Yoona quickly opened her eyes to see Yuri next to her with a big grin on her face. Yoona got up from the bed. Yuri pointed to Yoona, who looked down. Yoona was wearing underwear only. What?! She was sure she'd had put her PJ's on. 
 
Yuri lifted her arm to reveal to the confused Yoona her clothes.

-"How did you...?" Yoona muttered.
 
Yuri just shrugged and laughed.

-"It's not funny, do you find it funny undressing people in the middle of the night?!" Yoona said. Her reaction to the prank was not that good.

Yuri was surprised by the reaction she didn't expect Yoona to be upset by it.

Yoona went inside the bathroom. She the shower and just put herself underneath it. She wasn't feeling alright.
She suddenly remembered about yesterday at the party with Yuri. Yuri asked her if they could go out...Yoona said no. Why?
She doesn't have anyone, she's actually alone. So why would she say no? Because at that very second, someone crossed her mind. A someone that would be very saddened to see her with Yuri. She doesn't understand why that someone actually crossed her mind. It was like the worst timing to remember her. She wasn't supposed to appear at times like that. Yoona was confused, she didn't know what to think or what to feel. 

She got out of the bathroom, fully clothed this time, she didn't want any pranks by Yuri nor was she in the mood for them.
Yoona started packing her stuff as Yuri went inside the bathroom, clearly feeling the negative vibe that Yoona was sending today.
 
-"What's wrong with her?" Yuri muttered as she the water.
 
 
Meanwhile Jessica woke up and was inside her water filled bathtub. She was thinking about Yoona and her expression as she left the party. Was she okay?
What did Yuri say to her? Was Yuri saying the truth? Who was this someone that Yoona had in her life? At that back of Jessica's mind that someone was really bothering her. Was it...jealousy? No, it can't be right? Of course it can...Jessica had already admited that she liked Yoona. It was no longer a misunderstanding or a secret. It was out for the whole damm, plain world to see. Jessica sighed as she got out of the tub and put on her clothes. 

Jessica was worried, she was worried for the idiot more than she would like to admit. And she was jealous and curious to know who this certain someone was.
 
Suddenly someone knocked on Jessica's door. She opened it.
 
-"Idiot" Jessica said.
 
-"Hey, are you ready yet? I want to be home early so your father doesn't have anything to say" Yoona said. She was lying truth is just that she was tired of being here already.
 
-"Yeah, we'll go now" Jessica said.
 
-"You're going?" Yuri asked.
 
-"Yeah, the party was the only thing in the agreement nothing else, she can't stay" Yoona said.
 
-"Okay..." Yuri said.
 
-"What's wrong with you today idiot?" Jessica asked.
 
-"Huh? Nothing" Yoona said with an expressionless face.
 
-"Anyways the party was cool and all but I have to go Yul, call me" Jessica said as she grabbed her luggage and left with Yoona.
 
Jessica and Yoona went inside the elevator.
 
-"I'm so not quiting on you Im Yoona" Yuri said as she went back to her room.
 
 
Yoona and Jessica drove back to the airport and before both of them noticed they were on the plane back to South Korea.
They sat next to each other. Yoona eventually fell asleep. Jessica didn't fall asleep, she did her best to stay awake, just to see Yoona sleep.
 
-"Annoying idiot" Jessica muttered as she pushed Yoona's forehead with her finger. The balance caused Yoona's head to lay on her shoulder.

Suddenly Jessica was painted in all tones and shades of red. She didn't move. But a big grin somehow made its way into her face.
The plane landed and Jessica had somehow also fell asleep, she was woken up by one of the flght attendants, she got up and suddenly kicked the seat where Yoona was sitting. For much as she liked the girl, she still had to look the part of hating her sometimes.

-"Get up idiot" Jessica said.
 
-"Huh? Sure..." Yoona said half awake as she got up.
 
They got inside their car and drove back to the mansion. Yoona went inside with Jessica to help her with the luggage.
It was still noon. Yoona said hi to Sooyoung and Taeyeon, and she knows she greeted Sunny...somewhere. But she felt so lifeless today. She still hadn't figured out why she was on her head at that time.
 
Yoona walked behind Jessica who went inside her room. Yoona put her bags on the floor and then sat on the floor closing her eyes and with her back leaning on the massive bed she had once lifted off the ground.
 
-"Yoona..." Jessica said.

Yoona heard her name being called, not Idiot and not in a hateful tone, in a cute and caring tone. With her eyes closed Yoona almost thought she was dreaming.
 
-"Idiot" Jessica said annoyed that the other girl didn't answer the first time.
 
-"Yes?" Yoona said opening her eyes and looking at Jessica.
 
-"Are you okay?" Jessica asked. She hadn't seen one smile from Yoona's face all day.
 
-"Huh? Yeah...just, tired" Yoona said.
 
-"You want to lay down for a while?" Jessica asked.

-"Huh? No, I can't possibly accept that, I mean...you're my boss, I'm not about to lay in your bed just like that" Yoona said.
 
-"Come here" Jessica said as she sat on the bed and patted to the place beside her.
 
Yoona got up and shyly sat next to her. Jessica leaned against the head board and crossed her legs.
 
-"Lay down" Jessica said.
 
Yoona did as told and laid down next to Jessica. Jessica gently grabbed Yoona's head and put it on her leg. She then started fondling Yoona's hair.
 
"Was this what Tiffany meant? Yoona is not an object eh?" Jessica thought.
 
-"I think I like you" Yoona suddenly said.
 
Jessica was...shocked.
 
-"When Yuri asked me to date her...she asked if I had someone, but...only you crossed my mind at that moment" Yoona said as she looked into Jessica's eyes, her head still on Jessica's lap.

-"That's why I think I like you..." Yoona said.

-"Idiot" Jessica said as she smiled.