I Have No Idea

Again And Again

 

 

 

Jessica looked at Yoona's face on her lap. She smiled at the girl.

-"So?" Yoona said.

-"I...I...like you too" Jessica said.

-"But..." Jessica was about to say something.

-"We can't have a relationship? That's it isn't it? Well we're from different worlds so...I can understand" Yoona said.

-"No, that's not it, it's just that....I don't know how it will be" Jessica said.

-"Will it be happy?" Jessica asked.

-"I don't know" Jessica said.

-"Will it be forever?"

-"I don't know" Jessica said.

-"To tell you the truth...Idiot...I don't know anything" Jessica said.

-"I see, don't sweat it, it was just stupid of me to think of that I liked you, you're my boss after all" Yoona said saddened.

-"I...forget I said anything" Yoona said.

-"Go...home" Jessica said.

Yoona got up and left, not answering her. Suddenly Sooyoung got out of the closet.

-"You have the minimun recognition that you just lost the most beautiful and kind girl on the planet right?" Sooyoung said.

-"I know..." Jessica said, a tear escaping her eye.

-"It's just that-" Jessica was saying.

-"You don't live on the same world" Sooyoung said.

-"Yes..." Jessica said.

Sooyoung walked up to Jessica and...slapped her.

-"Soo...." Jessica said as she put her hand to her face.

-"You stupid girl" Sooyoung said as she left.

-"You better open your eyes" Sooyoung said.


Meanwhile Yoona was sitting on the kitchen, she didn't know what to do now...she felt a bit lost. She was blaming herself, she should've never said that she liked Jessica, it was a stupid mistake.

Someone put a hand on her shoulder reassuring her.

She looked up and saw Taeyeon.

-"Fany told me what happened in Thailand and Sooyoung just told me what happened now..." Taeyeon said.

-"Are you okay?" Taeyeon asked.

-"No...." Yoona answered.

-"I don't understand...why?" Yoona said.

-"Why? Why you fell in love with Jessica even though she's probably the most snob girl in the world? I don't know your brain is seriously damaged" Taeyeon said in calm tone. She was trying to lighten up the mood.

Yoona smiled.

-"It's impossible, nothing is going to happen between us" Yoona said.

-"Different world eh?" Taeyeon said.

-"Different world" Yoona answered.

Yoona got up and left. She was feeling broken and lost, she just wanted to go home and catch some sleep. She left.
Jessica watched from her bedroom window as Yoona left...Yoona was leaving and every step she took away from Jessica was only breaking her heart more and more...