Unsure

Again And Again

 

 

 

Yoona and Yuri were actually surprised once they came inside. Someone was already there.

Not an unknown someone though.

The girl smiled at the two girls.

 

-"Hello" She said.

 

-"Tiff" Yuri said as she hugged the girl.

 

-"What are you doing in my room?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Well, I work for you m'am so I needed to check where you were staying" Tiffany said.

 

-"Don't call me ma'm you make sound like an old hag" Yuri said.

 

-"Hello" Yoona said as she bowed.

 

-"Hello, Miss Im" Tiffany said.

 

-"I'm not a miss, Yoona is fine" Yoona said with a bright smile.

 

-"Where's Jessie?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Oh! Miss Jung where is she?" Tiffany said as she bowed down in apology.

 

-"What did you call her?" Yoona asked with a questionful expression.

 

-"You see...Tiffany and Jessica are friends since childhood" Yuri said.

 

-"Really?" Yoona asked with a smile.

 

"Wow, her smile is...bright" Tiffany thought.

 

-"Well Tiffany wasn't always working for my family she worked for Jessica but then Mr.Jung found out that Tiffany was dating Taeyeon...when she was still the newcomer, I guess the old man thought she was bad influence on his daughter or something. I felt bad about Tiffany so I hired her, and since Sica is always visiting me, Taeyeon would come and see Tiffany too. Also they see each other off work" Yuri explained.

 

-"Ah that's really cool. Taeyeon had told me about you unnie" Yoona said.

 

-"I see, so how's everyone treating you?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Fine, Sooyoung gives me cookies!" Yoona said.

 

-"Sooyoung gave you food?" Tiffany asked in disbelief.

 

-"Yeah" Yoona said smiling.

 

-"She has that kind of power, she got Jessica to wake up even, I saw it with my own eyes" Yuri said.

 

-"What? She managed to wake up the corpse?" Tiffany said surprised.

 

-"Yeah" Yuri said.

 

-"You really must be amazing" Tiffany said to Yoona.

 

-"Not at all" Yoona said.

 

-"Anyways I'm in the room next door, If there is anything you would like please call" Tiffany said.

 

-"Unnie! Thank you for helping me the other day" Yoona said.

 

-"Oh...no problem" Tiffany said as she left.

 

-"What are you talking about?" Yuri said as she laid down on the bed.

 

-"When I went to your house with Jessica to the dinner, I fell from a tree" Yoona said as she scratched her head in a kid like manner.

 

-"Really? You must've been with Hyo then" Yuri said.

 

-"How did you know?" Yoona asked.

 

-"She has that habit, of climbing trees" Yuri said.

 

-"What do we do now?" Yoona asked.

 

-"Well...I know exactly what to do" Yuri said.

 

 

 

Jessica looked at the pristine water of the inside pool. It was a marble pool the pillars around it looked seriously luxurious. She looked at the water. She dipper her toe as if she was a cat afraid of the water. It was warm. She took of her robe and revealed her one piece bathing suit. She dived in. Her hair tied in a ponytail.

She swam for a bit before leaving herself a float and closing her eyes. She felt tired. Her head filled with thoughts about only one thing....Yoona.

 

She remembered what Yuri said.

 

-"Good because I do like her, and since you don't then there's nothing to stop me"

 

"There's nothing to stop her eh...?" Jessica thought.

 

 

Jessica thought about her answer. She thought if she had any feelings for Yoona at all.

She wondered if inside her...there were such feelings.

It's true she liked the girl...to a certain extent...

Jessica dived back in the water and slowly let herself hit the rock bottom of the pool. She sat there for as long as she could hold her breath.

 

 

Meanwhile Yuri and Yoona came to the pool, Yoona immeadtly dived inside. She opened her eyes under the water and saw Jessica...just siting there.

She seemed....peaceful actually.

Suddenly Jessica came to the surface. Her breath heavy and fast.

 

-"Are you okay?" Yuri asked.

 

-"Fine" Jessica said as she dried her hair with the towel.

 

Yuri looked at the water. Yoona was still diving and swiming around.

 

-"Are you sure you won't change your answer?" Yuri said.

 

-"No, I don't intend to" Jessica said.

 

-"Sure then, you know that this is the last time I'll ask, anything that happens....we're still friends" Yuri said as she extended her hand.

 

-"Yeah" Jessica said.

 

"What answer?" Yoona asked as she came to the side of the pool.

 

-"Just shut up idiot" Jessica said as she pushed Yoona down with her foot.

 

Jessica left.

She was feeling frustrated.

 

-"Naw~ That hurts" Yoona said.

 

-"What the hell is wrong with her?" Yoona said.

 

-"Well...she can't admit something" Yuri said.

 

-"I hope she does quickly I don't want to have any serious injuries" Yoona said as she rubbed her head.

 

 

Jessica came back to her room. As she was opening the door she noticed a familiar face.

 

-"Tiff" Jessica said.

 

-"Jessi~" Tiffany said.

 

-"How are you?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"Bad...I...don't know actually" Jessica said.

 

-"I'm not sure..." Jessica said.

 

-"Well let's go inside your room, I'll order something and prepare you some clothes while you shower" Tiffany said.

 

Jessica was...unsure. She doesn't know what to feel for Yoona. She has a feeling...or some feelings but she's not sure what they are.