Crossing Your Mind

Again And Again

 

 

 

Yoona and Yuri got out from the elevator and the truth is that, while Yuri went out to greet all the people that she knew, Yoona just stuck herself in a corner and waited for Jessica to show up. Well, that and the environment here looked seriously intimidating, everyone seemed, young, rich and powerful. Better not talk to anyone or they'll notice that Yoona isn't from around here. Jessica arrived and Yoona quickly went behind her back as if trying to hide herself. 

 

-"I'll just be behind you okay?" Yoona said.

 

-"Oh look, the mighty Im Yoona defeated by a mere party" Jessica said sarcastically.

 

-"Very funny, ice cube" Yoona said.

 

-"Yeah, sure, idiot" Jessica said as she gave Yoona a merong.

 

-"Hey" Yuri greeted.

 

-"Hey" Jessica said, while Yoona just put herself behind her.

 

-"What's wrong?" Yuri asked as she looked behind Jessica and spotted Yoona.

 

-"She's scared, that's all" Jessica said.

 

-"Oh, okay, wanna grab something to drink? Taecyeon has been asking for you..." Yuri said.

 

-"Really now..." Jessica said.

 

-"I'll join you in on that drink but tell that guy to stay away...like really far away" Jessica said.

 

-"Okay, sure" Yuri said as they both walked towards the bar, leaving Yoona behind.

 

-"C'mon idiot, let's go" Jessica said as she signaled Yoona to follow them.

 

-"Okay..." Yoona said as she minded her surroundings, she never felt so weird and embarassed.

 

Yuri and Jessica were talking, Yoona looked at both of them. They wouldn't be needing her anytime soon. She still didn't even understand why she came to this party in the first place or why she was even in Thailand. Mr.Jung had really done it this time. Yoona spotted a balcony. It was empty, she walked to the balcony and sat on the railing. It was rather...high, but she was fine with heights, matter of fact is that Yoona has always loved high places ever since she was little. Suddenly Yoona remembered her fall on Yuri's house the other day. When she fell down from a tree. Suddenly someone tapped her arm startling her and almost making her fall...and it was...rather high. A strong hand grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

 

-"I'm so sorry, I didn't intend to..." A male voice said.

 

-"Oh, no, it's fine, I shouldn't have been sitting there anyways" Yoona said.

 

-"Thank you for helping me" Yoona said with a smile.

 

-"Oh...not at all" He said.

 

-"I guess It's my redemption since last time you fell because of me" Taecyeon said.

 

-"Wait...Oh...Hello" Yoona said as she bowed.

 

-"Oh, no, no need for formalities, anyways, I didn't get your name" Taecyeon said.

 

-"I'm Ok Taecyeon, and you are...Yoona? I think" Taecyeon said trying to recall her name.

 

-"I'm Im Yoona, nice to meet you, I work for Jessica as her bodyguard, driver and personal idiot" Yoona said smiling.

 

-"Personal...Personal idiot?" Taecyeon said.

 

-"Well, she keeps calling me an idiot so I guess I got that into my resumé aswell" Yoona said smiling.

 

Taecyeon laughed.

 

-"Well, you are not an idiot, that much I can tell miss" Taecyeon said.

 

-"Oh, just Yoona is fine" Yoona said.

 

 

Jessica looked all over the place.

 

"Where did that idiot disappear to?" Jessica thought.

 

Suddenly she spotted Yoona talking to Taecyeon, they were both laughing and just as Jessica was about to go there and pull Yoona out of there, Yuri was faster.

 

-"Excuse me, Taec, I'll be borrowing this lady here" Yuri said as she grabbed Yoona's hand and dragged her towards the dancefloor.

 

-"Will you give me the pleasure of this dance?" Yuri said. The music was slow and perfect for a couple dancing.

 

-"I don't know how to dance" Yoona said.

 

-"You think too much, just grab me like this" Yuri said as she positioned Yoona's hands on her body.

 

-"And now move like this" Yuri said as she helped Yoona in the motions.

 

Jessica looked at both of them from the sidelines with rage.

 

Yuri looked deep into Yoona's eyes.

 

-"Yoona..." Yuri said.

 

-"Yeah?" Yoona answered.

 

-"Will you date me?" Yuri asked.

 

Yoona was surprised. Her eyes widened and she looked at Yuri surprised...

 

-"Unless you already have someone that is" Yuri said.

 

Yoona didn't have anyone, she didn't...she was single, she had never been interested in being in a relationship, let alone with a girl. But somehow when Yuri asked her if she already had someone...Why? Why?

 

Why did that person came into her mind when she asked that? Why was she the first thing she thought of?

 

-"I already have someone" Yoona said. Lying of course.

 

Yuri was shocked to hear that. She looked at Jessica. Who was glaring her.

 

"No it's not Jessica, or she would have a big grin right now..." Yuri thought.

 

-"I think I'm going to the room, I'm not feeling alright" Yoona said as she left.

 

-"Okay..."Yuri said as she saw her leave.

 

-"What did you do to her? Why is she leaving?" Jessica asked.

 

-"Well, I asked her if she wanted to go out with me...she said...she already has someone" Yuri said.

 

-"What!?" Jessica said surprised.

 

-"My reaction exactly..." Yuri said.

 

Yoona walked back to her room and Yuri's she got inside. Tiffany was folding some of Yuri's clothes.

 

-"Hello" Tiffany said before she noticed Yoona's face.

 

-"Are you alright?" Tiffany asked.

 

-"I'll be fine, I just need to lay down a bit" Yoona said.

 

-"Very well, I'll leave, call me if you need anything" Tiffany said as she smiled.

 

-"I will" Yoona answered.

 

-"Why did I have to remember her now?..." Yoona said as she laid down on the bed.