Meetup

Destined

Previously on Destined:

 

“That kiss on the cheek?  You and Yoona-sshi should already know if you’re friends with her.  It’s her ByunTaeng mode,” I answered nonchalantly.  After hearing my answer,  Yoona and Yuri both nodded in agreement, while Jiyong continued to be shocked.

 

“Yah, don’t say that about me, oppa!,” Taeyeon whined.

 

“What? It’s the truth though,” I replied.

 

“No it’s not!  If people find out about it-…”

 

“See!  So it is true!,” I interrupted when she accidentally confessed to her behavior.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Yorobun!  Kim Taeyeon is a byuntae!”

 

“Yah!  Oppa!”

 


 

“Why did you have to yell that out?!  Now everyone will think of me as a weirdo!  I just got people around here to stop making fun of my ahjumma laugh!  Do I have to go and tell your omma that on your first day of school, you’re spreading false rumors of your own cousin?!,” Taeyeon whined to me.  She started slapping my arms and chest.

 

Sigh.  You’d think that by now, Taeyeon-ah would have, oh you know, GROWN up a bit?  She’s the same dorky shorty of a cousin, but such a loud voice.

 

I took hold of her small arms in one hand and had covered with the other to stop her from embarrassing herself anymore.  I turned to Yuri and Yoona and asked, “Do you guys know a place where we can eat?  Jiyong and I haven’t eaten yet, and I’m pretty sure that our group members are hungry as well.”

 

“Uhhh…Yoong, isn’t there a restaurant near the central park?,” Yuri asked.

 

“I think so.  Oh ,oppas.  Is it fine if our members come as well?  It should be fun with all of us there,” Yoona asked Jiyong and I.  Jiyong looked at me, and I just nodded.

 

“Sure, but tell me the address of the restaurant so I can send it to our members,” Jiyong asked.  Yoona nodded and proceeded to talk with Jiyong.

 

Huh.  Seems like they’re already getting along together.  Cool.  Jiyong has always been somewhat of a playboy, but he’s acting a bit different with her.

 

The sound of a muffled voice interrupted my thoughts.  “Oppa, I think you can let go now,” Yuri said.

 

“Hmmm?  What are you talking about?,” I questioned.  Yuri pointed to my side, to which I looked.  “Oh!  My bad, Taeyeon-ah!”  I let go of her arms and uncovered .

 

“Yah, you’re lucky I could breathe with my nose or I would have suffocated!,” Taeyeon reprimanded me.  Yuri and I just looked at each other for a moment, before simultaneously bursting into laughter.  “Yah!  This is serious!  I’m really gonna tell on you now, oppa!”  Then Taeyeon suddenly jumped on my back.

 

“Yah, you dork!  What are you doing?!,” I asked as I was surprised by her sudden action.

 

“Your punishment.  You’re carrying me to the restaurant for being a meanie.”

 

Sigh.  There’s no changing a dork’s mind.

 

*****

 

“Get off now.  We’ve already been here for 10 minutes,” I said as the five of us arrived outside the restaurant.

 

“Nope.  You have to-…”  Taeyeon started to say.

 

“Yah!  Just get off please?!  What I did wasn’t that bad, Taeyeon-ah.”  She was about to slap me, but some newcomers interrupted us.

 

“Hyungs!  They’re over here!”

 

“Seungri-ah, are you still excited from meeting that girl?!”

 

“Ahh, don’t worry about him, Daesung-ah.  You were already stressing about your own girl earlier anyways.”

 

“Aish.  Don’t remind me, TOP hyung.”

 

Jiyong interrupted their conversation.  “TOP hyung, Daesung-ah, Seungri-ah.  Good thing you guys knew how to read directions, or else you’d be starving.”

 

“Unnies!  Over here!”  Another person interrupted, arriving along with her own group.

 

“Yah!  Maknae, we’re coming!  Slow down!,” said the group of girls following behind.

 

It took both of the arriving groups around 20 seconds to finally meet up with the five of us.

 

And that’s when all hell broke loose.

 

Daesung yelled, “Yah!  That’s the rude girl that pushed me earlier!

 

The girl he pointed to responded to his comment.  “Yah!  Why is that byuntae here?!” 

 

Another girl asked, “Byuntae?  What do you mean, Tiffany?”

 

The girl maknae was surprised as well.  “O-op-oppa?”

 

“Seohyun-ah?  You’re here too?”  Seungri said.

 

The rest of girls were fangirling for some reason.  “Top oppa!”  Oh.  That’s why.

 

Jiyong nudged Top hyung before saying, “You’re such a pimp, hyung.”  Hyung just rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment.

 

Silence filled the air.  Until I spoke.

 

“…So…I guess that our members met already?”

 


Short update, mostly because of college exams and writer’s block  D:  I introduced the winners’ pairing requests of SeoRi and DaeFany, but I wanted to include Top somehow, so I just made the rest of SNSD fangirl over him XD

Sidenote: Possibly made the best/worst decision of my life with SNSD’s and 2NE1’s albums.  Best in that I chose to wait until 2NE1’s album was out so I could listen to both at the same time.  Worst as in I probably died and was reborn 3-4 times while listening.  The feels T.T

Anyways, hope you enjoyed!