The Answer

Destined

Previously on Destined:

 

“Yul?  What’s wrong?  You seem agitated,”

 

“Agitated?  Of course I’d be agitated!  I’m confused by your actions!  All these letters and sayings you tell me, saying you like this part and that part of me, but it doesn’t match up when you are spending more time with my unnies!” 

 

Oppa just continued to look at me.  “Why were you and Sunny unnie laughing together?  Why did you hang out with Taeyeon and Hyo unnies instead of me?  Why did you pinch Sica and Fany unnies’ cheeks?  I thought you liked my eyes!  I thought you wanted to make me smile!  I thought you adored my effortless cuteness!”

 

“I thought you liked me!”

 

“Ani.  I don’t like you,” he said sternly.

 

…What?­

 


 

YOUNGBAE’s POV

 

“W-wh-what did you say?,” Yuri asked in complete confusion of what’s happened.

 

“I said I don’t like you, Yul,” I repeated.  I’m sorry Yul, that it had to be this way, but I didn’t exactly expect you to be here already.  I still need to buy some time for our friends to get here.

 

“Then what is all of this stuff mean then?!  The letters, the compliments!  Is this just a game for you, oppa?!  Because I never thought you’d be one to do something like this!”  Yuri turned around and started to sob. 

 

Well, there’s not much I can do to help this situation besides confess already.  I took a deep breath, knowing that I hurt her a bit too much.  I walked up to her and gave her a backhug.  “No, it’s not a game.”

 

“Then what is it?!  And let go of me!,” she said as she struggled away in my arms.

 

“I can’t let you go.  I won’t let you go again.  Passing on love once is alright, but another chance at it?  I’m not letting that chance get away from me this time,” I whispered into her ear.  She stopped struggling afterwards.

 

“W-wh-what do you mean?”

 

“I mean that I can’t just like you anymore.  Liking you went out the door when I realized how much I missed and loved you these last few years,” I continued.  She stayed silent.  I sighed.  “I know it sounds cheesy, but it’s how I really feel.”  I turned her around to face me as I saw Jiyong and everyone else enter the rooftop.  “But that was only the start,” I told her as I wiped one of her tears away.

 

Music started to play behind us, and Yuri turned around to see our friends with roses.  “Mwoh?!  What is this?!,” she said surprised at the sight.  I gave a nod to everyone else, stating that we should be ready to start the show.  I ran past Yuri and started in the back middle of our little dance formation, where we had the guys coupled with one of the girls.  The remaining girls gave the rosessto Yuri.

 

With the music from earlier, we started off with a couple skit, other than myself.  First up were our maknaes, where it seemed as though Seungri was having a hard time keeping up with Seohyun.  Next up were Daesung and Tiffany, who seemed to be having a lover’s quarrel, before making up hastily.  Top hyung had Jessica and Tiffany following him, while he was oblivious to the looks the girls gave to each other.  Yoona was looking off to the side, and was tapped on the shoulder by Jiyong, who gave her a single rose.  After this, they all gave Yuri their roses.

 

As the actual song began, I walked through the couples towards Yuri.

 

*With You – Chris Brown

 

I need you, boo, I gotta see you, boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight
And I need you, boo, I gotta see you, boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight

 

It was just a simple dance to do for me.  Some pointing and smiling.  Heart signs.  I don’t know why Jiyong wanted me to wink and bite my lip though, since it seemed to make the girls red, especially Sunny.  Did I do something bad?

Hey, little mama, ooh, you're a stunner
Hot little figure, yes, you a winner
And I'm so glad to be yours
You're a class all your own

I focused my attention on Yuri, emphasizing that she was that one and only person for me.

And, ooh, little cutie, when you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops, you're my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that you're mine
You are one of a kind

It’s amazing that Jiyong and I found a song that fits me this well.  I guess that’s why Jiyong’s a genius.

And you mean to me what I mean to you
And together, baby, there is nothing we won't do
Cause if I got you I don't need money
I don't need cars, girl, you're my all

I didn’t need anything else if I had Yuri.

And, oh, I'm into you
And, girl, no one else would do
Cause with every kiss and every hug
You make me fall in love

One part that didn’t fit me.  Kiss.  But that can change, right?  I started dancing my way smoothly to Yuri, nearing the end of the dance.  At least I think I danced smoothly.

And now I know I can't be the only one
I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of their life
Who feel what I feel when I'm

With you, with you, with you
With you, with you, girl
With you, with you, with you
With you, with you, oh girl

I took from my back pocket a rose and presented it to Yuri, before backing up into a line made by my member, in order being: Seungri, Daesung, Top hyung, Jiyong and myself.  They each already held a sign behind them, while I got mine from Taeng before doing the same.  One by one, we revealed the contents of the signs.

YURI-AH.  WILL.  YOU.  BE.  YOUNGBAE’S?  (Youngbae’s sign has a square cut out for him to be seen through and there is an “‘s” on the right of the hole, hence Youngbae’s ^.^)

I smiled uneasily as I waited for Yuri’s response.  She seemed to be recollecting her thoughts a bit before making her way slowly to me.  It seemed like an eternity passed before she stood before me. 

And she hit me on the chest a bit. 

“Before I answer your question, answer mines first.”  The others and I were confused.

“…Mwoh?,”  I asked.

 

“Oppa, you heard me.  Do you agree or not?”  I nodded my head slowly.

 

“Is this whole event thing real?  Or a joke?”

 

“It’s real,” I stated.

 

“Then what about the letters, real?”

 

“Neh.”

 

“Then what about you and the unnies?  Showing your love of me by spending time with them?”

 

“Ani.”

 

“Then what?”

 

I looked towards her unnies, receiving their smiles towards the real answer.  While looking back to Yuri, I gave her my answer.  “Permission?”

 

“Permission?  For what?”

 

“To date you, of course!,” Sunny responded.

 

“Then what about Sica and Fany unnies?”

 

“They were the last ones I spoke to.”

 

Taeyeon interrupted, “We already told him yes, but he still asked for our permission anyways.”  Jessica and Tiffany snickered at the statement.

 

“Yah!”  But my cheek got pinched by Taeyeon.

 

“Aigoo,” Taeyeon said.  “Anyways, Yul, it’s your turn to answer.”

 

Yuri started to look at her feet and played with her hair a bit before Sunny pushed her towards me, where I caught her.  However, we ended up on the ground, with Yuri on top of me.  “Aish, I thought my boyfriend would be stronger than this,” Yuri said as she tried getting up.  I held her down by hugging her body.  “Yah!  Oppa, what are you doing?!”

 

I smiled cheekily before saying, “You called me your boyfriend.”  Yuri started to blush deeply when I said that, while the others started to laugh.  “And you are my girlfriend, my one and only,” I said while fixing her hair to see her face fully.  “And finally, the one who will receive the honor of taking away my first kiss.”  I pulled her closer, locking lips with her, and she consented to it. 

 

But then she went deeper.

 

Her unnies came to pull her off, while Jiyong and Seungri hid the scene from Yoona and Seohyun.  Taeyeon scolded, “Yah!  Even I’m not that erted!”

 

I chuckled while Yuri blushed.  “Yeah, Yul, listen to your unnie.”

 

“Save it for marriage.”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This is where I end the story, but I can always make a sequel right?  I feel like going back to oneshots for a while, but I will be updating my other story, Unanticipated, when I get the chance.

 

Anyways, thanks for reading this story and hope you’ve enjoyed it as much as I had writing it. ^.^

 

Leave a comment as a guess of the next pairings for two oneshots I have planned.  Hint: New YBxSNSD pairing (so no YulYang or TaeTae)