Explanation Pt.2

Destined

Previously on Destined:

 

Just then, another girl’s voice emerged from the side.  “Youngbae oppa!”  This girl ran up to me, basically tackle hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.  Jiyong, Yoona and Yuri all glared at me.

 

“Youngbae-ah, is there something you’d like to say before I decide that I should tell hyung about this?  Other than you have too much secrets?,” Jiyong said in a obviously annoyed manner.  Yuri also seemed surprised as she looked at me, waiting for an answer.

 

Crap. Uhhhh.  Think.  Think.

 

“Uhhh…it’s not what it looks like?”


 

This is a bit awkward.  Wait.  Scratch that thought.  Very awkward in actuality.  My bestfriend, the girl who’ve I’ve liked basically half my life, and her friend.  Staring at me.  On the ground.

 

With another girl who’s been hugging me for a while now.

 

Sigh.  Gotta do something.  “Yah, you dork!  What did I say about tackling me like that when you hug me?!  At least a ten second warning so I can protect myself!,” I said as I softly flicked her forehead.  “And get off me already, I’m not gonna run away!”

 

“Youngbae-ah.  Explain,” Jiyong ordered.

 

“Yeah!  How do you know Taeyeon unnie?!,”  Yuri questioned hastily while Yoona nodded in agreement.

 

Taeyeon looked at me pouting before asking, “Yah, oppa?!  You didn’t say anything about me to Yuri and Yoona?!”

 

“Aigoo.  You shorty, how was I supposed to know that you guys were friends?,”  I said before flicking her forehead again.  She rubbed her head in displeasure.  “And like I said, it’s not what it looks like.”

 

Jiyong seemed like he felt that it was hard to understand the situation when he said, “Oh really now?  So you want us to believe that you don’t have a girlfriend when this girl-,” 

 

“My name’s Kim Taeyeon!,”  Taeyeon said before wrapping my arm around her shoulder, much to my displeasure.

 

“…Taeyeon-sshi kissed you on the cheek?,”  Jiyong continued.

 

“And I’ll repeat.  Not what it looks like.”  I repeated once again.

 

“Then explain, oppa!,” Yoona blurted out before covering out of embarrassment when we looked towards her.

 

“…Fine.  Taeyeon here…,” I started off slowly as I took my arm back from Taeyeon.  The trio of ‘investigators’ leaned in closer.  “…ismydorkycousinwholikestouseme-…”

 

“Yah! Whoa, slow down.  You got enough time to explain, but what did you say?!  Likes to use you?!”  Jiyong interrupted.  Yuri and Yoona were both shocked when they heard what Jiyong repeated.

 

I began rubbing the bridge of my nose due to the embarrassment of the situation.  “I said, she’s my dorky cousin who likes to use me…as her fake boyfriend whenever some guy she thinks is creepy tries asking her out.”  All three of their mouths were wide open.

 

Taeyeon added, ”Like that guy,” pointing in the direction of a doorway.

 

It was a guy who seemed like a popular student.  A jock of some sorts.  I said, “Taeyeon-ah, he looks alright.”  Then the guy scratched his backside and started smelling his hand afterwards.  We were all disgusted.  “N-ne-never mind what I said,” as I looked back to Taeyeon, who hid behind me.

 

“And what about the kiss?,”  Yuri asked. 

 

It sounded like there was something more behind that question, but what?

 

“That kiss on the cheek?  You and Yoona-sshi should already know if you’re friends with her.  It’s her ByunTaeng mode,” I answered nonchalantly.  After hearing my answer,  Yoona and Yuri both nodded in agreement, while Jiyong continued to be shocked.

 

“Yah, don’t say that about me, oppa!,” Taeyeon whined.

 

“What? It’s the truth though,” I replied.

 

“No it’s not!  If people find out about it-…”

 

“See!  So it is true!,” I interrupted when she accidentally confessed to her behavior.

 

“Yah!”

 

“Yorobun!  Kim Taeyeon is a byuntae!”

 

“Yah!  Oppa!”


 

 

So just a short update from me before I get a bit more busy with college.  Anyways, four readers have correctly guessed the mystery girl, Taeyeon.  Those readers are B-Bang, Jokerflash, IHeartTaeyeon and minhoyyuri24!  Congrats!  You four will be asked for one SoshiBang pairing you’d like to see moments from with TOP, Daesung or Seungri.

 

Thanks to all who commented their guess!  There may be more interactions like this in the future so maybe next time’s the charm.

 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!  Feel free to comment!  :D

 

Sidenote: This was actually going to be a Tae X Tae SoshiBang pairing because that’s my 2nd fav Taeyang pairing, but I decided to use YulYang again, so I thought I’d add a moment like this.