You are the only one

You don't know my heart

My jaw dropped as I looked, no, stared at Jinyoung who was adjusting his microphone on the stand. Oh my god, is he gonna sing?! I clutched onto my bag tightly, watching him as he took his position behind the keyboard. Chunji nudged me. "It's Sandeul hyung." he pointed out. Wow, real fast, dude.

I then unwillingly turned my head to away from Jinyoung to Sandeul oppa. Suddenly, they started playing and oppa started singing.

cheot nune piri kkochyeo neowa na, love me love me love me love me love me baby ~ Eunmuhi jugobadneun meshiji, tell me tell me tell me now ~

Oh my god, is that really Sandeul oppa? Is that MY Sandeul oppa? His voice was so powerful and he looked really cool. He glanced at me from the stage and winked. I showed him a thumbs up. 

Namjadeul chim heullimyeo neoman bwa ~
Love me love me love me Love me love me baby
Cheongsunhan geullaemeoe puk ppajyeo ~
Show me show me show me now 

I looked at the person singing it. Jinyoung. He was singing so melodiously and he just looked so perfect on stage. I found myself bobbing my head to the song after awhile. It's really catchy. 

Suddenly, when it was time for Jinyoung's part again, I saw him throwing flying kisses to my direction. My heart pounded against my chest. Was he blowing flying kisses towards me? Eli looked behind us. "Ahh, I see his girlfriend." When I heard that, I quickly turned to look at the back. Standing there, cheering with all her might, was Jinyoung's girlfriend. So, he wasn't looking at me? It was his girlfriend all along? A wave of disappointment washed over me and I tried hard to fight the tears from falling. I looked down so that no one could see my tears.

"Uhm i'll be going to the restroom for a little while." I told Chunji and Eli oppa with my head still hung low. 

"Right now? For what? Can't you just go after this song?" Eli asked me. 

"I need to pee." I made up an excuse, got up from my seat and dashed to the restroom. My tears were already streaming down my face. Damnit, Hana. You should'nt cry over a guy. It's just a crush. Simply just a crush.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Pathetic. I wiped away my tears and just stared at myself for a little while. How can I expect a guy like him to like me? When he's got a girl like her..

I walked out of the restroom and found Chunji leaning against a wall. "Yah, you took long." He sighed. He suddenly bent down to look into my eyes. I tried to look away but it was too late. "Hana yah, have you been crying?" He asked, worried. 

"A-Anii," I stuttered, waving my hands in the air. He let out another sigh and took my hand. "You can tell me anything, you know."

"Let's just go back. I don't want to miss the next song." I said, trying to change the topic. He gave in and we walked back into the studio. 

"Okay, so the next song we will be performing is Only one. Please enjoy it!" CNU said over the microphone. Suddenly, a very soothing music came on. And CNU started singing. I listened carefully to the lyrics. 

 

Cry when you want to cry. Don’t purposely hold in your sadness
I’ll embrace you so that you can smile again

When you’re tired, I’ll lend you my shoulder so that you can rest for a bit

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

Although this world tries to look at you with a small view
I can confidently say you’re the only one

Find your broken dreams again. Don’t say that you can’t
I will help you to make that dream come true

When you feel like you can’t breathe, close your eyes for a bit and think about your future

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

Although this world tries to look at you with a small view
I can confidently say you’re the only one

Uh I’ll protect you and stay by your side as tears flow
Just rest without any worries in my embrace

The sadness formed in your eyes that won’t fall
In your dreams there are rough dark clouds that don’t show but
you smile. Don’t hold back your hurt anymore
Just throw it high into the sky. I want to go towards the end now
Open up the wings that were folded away. Take my hand

Don’t cry again

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

Although hearts that changed coldly may not know you,
who is cooler than anyone, stay by my side. You’re the only one

I pray no tears in your dreams
I know you’ll fly high in your life

My heart melted and my eyes started to tear again, but I wiped it off fast enough before anyone could see. The lyrics were so beautiful and was so deep. It related so much to what I was feeling. "You are the only one.." I whispered. I leaned my head on Chunji's shoulder as I repeated the lyrics over and over again. 



 

Chunji's POV

 

She leaned on my shoulder and I stiffened for a moment, before relaxing. I looked down at her, her eyes were tearing and I could hear her whisper the lyrics of the song over and over again. I sighed and looked up. Hana, I know what you're feeling. I know you like Jinyoung hyung. I took a short glance at Jinyoung, who was taking a break. He was laughing with his girlfriend. Pabo, don't you know you're hurting Hana?