At the movies

You don't know my heart

OK girlneoegeman yes man mwodeunji da haejulge ~ 

 

My hands wandered off to the table next to my bed ans hit something. I immediately pressed the button on my phone and the alarm stopped. Lazily, I dragged myself out of bed and went to take a quick shower. After showering, I went to the closet to find my outfit.

"Hmm, what should I wear today..?" 

I browsed through my clothes and picked out a cropped top, a pair of denim jeans and boots. I took my bag and camera and quickly made my way downstairs. At my house gate, Chunji oppa was waiting impatiently for me. 

"Mianhe!" I shouted as I hopped on one foot trying to get my shoes on. I locked the house and ran to chunji oppa.

"Yah, do you know how long I waited for you? Gaja ~" He said in an annoyed tone, taking my bag from me and slinging it over his shoulder. We walked to the bus stop nearby where we promised to meet L.Joe oppa and his girlfriend. We were going to the movies for a double-date. Okay, maybe not a double-date. Me and Chunji oppa were just two extra weirdos they invited. L.Joe wanted me to bond with his girlfriend. He said I needed girl friends. Tch. And I refused to be the third wheel so I dragged Chunji oppa along! heheheh, smart huh? 

L.Joe oppa arrived soon and I saw the beauty walking next to him. She was gorgeous! She had brown, silky straight hair which reached bust and a cute smile. She was wearing a cute bear tee with a skirt and she was linking arms with L.Joe oppa. 

"Sup guys! This is Na Young ah ~" He introduced her. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Na Young imnida. Please take care of me ~" She said shyly and after that, looked at L.Joe oppa with a wide smile on her face. He returned her a smile and they were in their own world. 

I looked at Chunji oppa and he looked at me. "What the hell are they doing. It's so awkward for us," I whispered to him. He nodded and turned to the two lovebirds. 

"ehm" He coughed and the two looked at him, embarassed. "Anyhooo, hi Na Young! I'm Chunji, nice to meet you! You look like a sweet girl but I have no idea how you fell for this pabo." He said, pointing to L.Joe oppa with the disgusted face. Na Young giggled but L.Joe oppa glared at him. 

"Hi, i'm Hana! Let's be good friends from now. How old are you?" I extended my hand towards her and she shook it. "I'm seventeen this year." YAY she's seventeen too!"

Chunji oppa pointed to L.Joe oppa with a shocked expression on his face. "You pedo!" He exclaimed and L.Joe oppa slapped his hand away. "Hana's seventeen too. It means hyung is also a pedo." He said calmly and walked away, holding Na Young's hand.

"YAH. HANA'S MY DONGSAENG. JUST A DONGSAENG! Yah! ~ wait for us!" Chunji oppa yelled as he pulled me along, following the couple. "Aish, stop making so much noise," I muttered.

 


 

When we reached the cinema, the guys bought the tickets while me and Nayoung had a chat.

"Na Young ah ~ Let's be best friends! The guys keep telling me to get a girl friend." I said, holding her hands. Surprisingly, she pulled her hands away. 

"I don't want to." She muttered, looking away. 

"Huh?" I said, confused. Why doesn't she want to be my friend? Am I that hard to be around with? But the guys treat me well. 

"I said I don't want to." She scoffed. Then she stared at me right in the eyes. "I'm L.Joe's girlfriend. It doesn't mean i have to be your friend. I would never be friends with such a . I don't even know why he keeps talking about you." 

"You're just a flirt." She emphasized on the four words. "You're out to get each and everyone of them. And you're obviously after my boyfriend too."

That's it, this little . First she acts all nice, then I find out she's a total brat. And she even called me a flirt! My fist clenched together as I fought hard the temptation to punch her in her little annoying but pretty face. 

"Listen here, you . Y-" And before I could finish, L.Joe oppa and Chunji oppa came back with tickets and food. 

"So what did you guys talk about?" L.Joe oppa asked.

"Oh, you know. Girl stuff. Right unnie?" She answered in her sweetest voice, and smiled at me. Unnie? WHOA THIS . She could win an oscar with that acting. I wanted to burst out but then I saw the way L.Joe oppa was looking at her so lovingly. He seemed to really like her. I couldn't tell him today. 

"Oh yeah, right! I think we already became so close" I plastered a fake smile on. L.Joe oppa nodded his head and he lead us to the cinema room. Chunji oppa held my hand and I grabbed it too tightly, trying to get rid of my anger. "Whoa, Hana-yah. You okay?" He asked, concerned. 

"Oppa, can I bring you somewhere?" I asked and dragged him away. Na Young's eyes opened wide and L.Joe oppa just watched us go. 

I dragged Chunji oppa to the restroom. "Yah. YAH PABO THIS IS A FEMALE RESTROOM!!" I didn't really care. There wasn't anyone around anyways. I pushed him into a cubicle and locked the door behind us.

"NA YOUNG IS A BRAT." I burst out. Chunji oppa just stared at me with his wide eyes. I let go of him and leaned agaisnt the wall, waiting for a reply. Chunji oppa folded his arms. "You dragged me all the way here, into a female restroom, to tell me that L.Joe's girlfriend is a..."

"Brat." I finished the sentence for him. "She said I was after L.Joe oppa. She even called me a flirt." 

Oppa's eyes widened. "She called you.. a WHAT?! No one talks like that to my Hana! Come let's tell her off!" He exclaimed, trying to open the door. I grabbed his hands. 

"No we cant."

"WHY NOT?"

"It'll hurt L.Joe oppa. He really likes her. We should just keep it to ourselves and see how this goes." I whispered. He sighed and nodded. 

We made our way back into the theater. The movie already started. Romance? ugh. We walked to our seats and sat down. Na Young gave me the suspicious look and I just smirked at her. L.Joe oppa had his arms around her. No way, oppa. Don't do that to an undeserving girl like her. Chunji oppa was also staring at her when she wasn't looking. But after awhile, we decided to "enjoy" the movie.

While other couples were going 'awwh' or 'kiss her already' me and oppa were playing with popcorn. I stuffed a couple down his shirt, heh. 

 


 

After the movie ended, all four of us walked out of the theater, L.Joe oppa comforting a crying Na Young. I scoffed. I was too busy vomiting in my head that I accidentally bumped into someone. 

"Mianhamnida ~" I bowed to the person. 

"Hana?" A familiar voice said.