It's you.. with her.

You don't know my heart

"Hana?" A familiar voice said. 

I looked up and saw Jinyoung... with a girl. "It is you!" He said, smiling. He then looked at Chunji oppa and L.Joe oppa and his smile faded. "Hana, you know him?" L.Joe oppa asked. 

"Ahh, ye. He's Sandeul oppa's friend. Jinyoung, they are Chunji oppa, L.Joe oppa and uhm erm.." I introduced them, my eyes not leaving the girl next to him.

"I'm Na Young.." Na Young said in her fake sweet voice and flashing her fake sweet smile. Gah, so fake. Jinyoung smiled and nodded. He then gestured to the girl next to him. "This is Jessica." He said, looking at me. "My girlfriend." 

When I heard that last bit, I don't know why, my heart starting hurting. Did I really like Jinyoung? I barely knew him. 

"Annyeong! I'm Jessica, you can call me Jess. Nice to meet you ~" She said, smiling. I observed her. Her hair was dyed blonde. She was wearing a cute dress with heels and her nails were neatly painted pink. So this is the type of girl that Jinyoung likes..  

"Ahh, Jessica.." I whispered.

 


 

Chunji oppa walked me home after the whole "double-date" thingi. He was going on and on about that Na Young but I was not paying any attention. All I could thing of was Jinyoung. And his girlfriend. I let out a heavy sigh and Chunji oppa turned his head to me. "Dongsaeng, you okay?"

I gave a weak nod. I looked up to see the dark sky, seems like it was going to rain soon. 

"Oppa, I think you should get going. I'll walk alone from here." I said softly.

"No, it's okay. You should'nt walk alone, Hana. Especially at this time of the night." 

"It's going to rain soon. Really, i'll go back myself. My house is right there." I muttered, pointing to my house's direction. 

He reluctantly gave in and hugged me before leaving me alone. I walked slowly home and raindrops started falling from the sky. 

 


Chunji's POV

 

I gave her a hug and stopped walking, watching her walk alone from there. She seemed really down and not her usual, bright, cheerful self. Suddenly a raindrop fell onto my head. 

"Shoot," I muttered. I looked at Hana walking slowly away. Aish.. And I slowly walked behind her. She entered her house safely and I started making my way to my own house, which was just a minute walk away. 

Don't worry Hana. Oppa will be here for you. I won't let my dongsaeng be sad all by herself.

 


 

I know its a short chapter. I'm supposed to be studying for my math test tmr, but got distracted. heheh. Also, I updated quite alot today. Do leave a comment and subscribe if you liked it (: (: Kamsahamnida ~