B1A4

You don't know my heart

I yawned as I stretched my arms in the air. I sat up from bed and rubbed my eyes. So... tired. Suddenly my phone rang and I checked the caller ID before answering the call. 

"Morning, weirdo!"

"What do you want?" I muttered.

"Ugh, thanks! I was being nice and all. Fine I shall be a to you now then, !" Eli snapped. I rolled my eyes and dragged myself out of bed. I looked at my wall clock. "Dude, you totally called me at ten in the morning." 

"I just wanted to ask you whether you wanted to watch the band from our school perform today. I'll get you the tickets!" He asked. 

"What band?" I asked. There's a band from our school? Seriously? 

"You know, the one with hot guys in it. You'll be interested." He teased. "Please? Chunji, Niel and Ricky will be there too!" I groaned and answered with an okay.

"OKAY! MEET ME AT THE STUDIO AT 3PM OKAY? DON'T BE LATE, LOVE YA." He exclaimed before hanging up. I took another glance at the clock before jumping back into bed. 

 


 

"Hana! Here, here!" Eli exclaimed, waving his hand at the empty seat in the middle of him and Chunji. I walked to the seat and started chatting with Chunji while Eli talked to his friend seated next to him. 

"I heard they're really good." Chunji said. He then sang a part of their new song and I raised my brow. "What?" He asked.

"I didn't know you could sing, oppa! You sing really well." I complimented him, patting his shoulder and giving him a wide smile. He gave me a smug smile and turned away. "Of course ~"  I heard him say under his breath and I chuckled. I turned my attention to the people buzzing around. Suddenly, I saw the familiar face I would recognize anywhere. JINYOUNG. Jinyoung is here, too?! He was laughing and giggling with his girlfriend. After a while, he rushed off to somewhere. Jinyoung's here. I gotta get out of here now!! As I scrambled to get on my feet, Eli's hand firmly held on to mine. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Uh, I - I, uhm" I stuttered. Suddenly the lights went dim and Eli pulled me so that I would sit down. I gulped. "Good afternoon, we are B1A4! Thank you for coming to our showcase today. Hope you enjoy it and do give us much support! Kamsahamnida ~" Someone said in the darkness. The lights went on and five boys took their positions on stage. Omo ~ SANDEUL OPPA?! Since when was he in a band? My eyes widened. He looked so cool ~ The band was him and his friends. Baro, CNU, Gongchan...  Jinyoung.