Stop making me fall for you

You don't know my heart

The next day at school

 

I was putting my books in my locker when Na Young came up to me, chewing on a bubble gum. 

"YOU." She said, observing me from head to toe. She then rolled her eyes. "Tell me what time L.Joe oppa's class end today." She demanded. I stared at her, then went back to putting my books in the locker, completely ignoring her. 

"Yah, didn't you hear me? gosh.."

"How should I know? You're his girlfriend." I muttered, not bothering to look at her ugly face. Honestly, I knew his class ended at 2pm everyday on Mondays. But heck, why would I tell that little . 

She glared at me then stomped away. I saw Chunji walked towards me and he took a glance at her direction. I continued stuffing my locker and when I'm done, closed it shut. Oppa leaned against the locker and scoffed. "What did she want?" 

"Uhh nothing. Just bothering me again about L.Joe oppa." I replied.

"Tch. Yah, if she does or say anything bad to you, just let me know okay?" He told me as he placed a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and smiled. "Let's go!"

 

"Noona! which should I get?" Ricky nudged me, while looking intensively at the menu board. "Should I get the chicken burger..? Or fish and chips.."

I shrugged. "Molla, i'm just gonna get the wrap."

"Me too, then!" He exclaimed with a smile. aigooo "Excuse me, may I order two wraps please?" He ordered politely. After our orders were done, we walked to our table and sat down. I scanned around the table. Niel, C.A.P oppa, L.Joe oppa, Na Young (Bleah), Chunji oppa, Changjo, Sandeul oppa, Baro, CNU, Gongchan, Ricky and myself. Ehh, where's Jiyoung? Wait, why am I caring anyways.

 


 

After School I stopped by Sandeul's class to see him. 

"OPPA! ~" I yelled, covering his eyes with my hands. He giggled as he removed my hands away. "Sup." He said while tapping his pencil on the table. I looked over his shoulder to see what he was doing. 

"Yo, what's that you're doing?" I asked. 

"Someone's being a busybody." He pointed out. I lightly punched his shoulders. "YAH!"

"Just math. I have to stay back a little while to complete this." He said, running his hands through his hair. "Aish, mollaaa ~"

He then looked around and his face brightened up. "Jinyoung ah ~ Help me with this please." I froze. Oh yeah, Jinyoung's in this class too. Great. I looked up and see him making his way towards us. Aish. I looked down to my feet. "Oh hey there Hana!" He greeted with a smile. 

"Ahh Jinyoung oppa.. How are you?" I greeted him, not really maintaining eye contact. "I'm fine." He replied. After that, the air was so silent and everything was so awkward. Sandeul cleared his throat. "Uhm, so Jinyoung. How do you do this?" "Ah its easy first you take x multiply by..." 

As I waited for Sandeul to complete his math, I sat on the table beside his, playing with my fingers. I could hear Jinyoung's voice explaining to him the questions, I contemplated on whether to put on my headphones or not. I ended up just staring at him. 

His smile could light up the city. And his laughter was like music to my ears. Unknowingly, a smile appeared on my face. Sandeul stared at me. "Yah, why are you smiling?" And that was when I realized that I have been smiling. Jinyoung looked at me, grinning. I looked down, and I could feel my cheeks flush. 

"Yahh, jus-just finish up your work. I - I wanna go already..." I stuttered, still not looking up. 

After a few minutes later, Sandeul heaved a sigh of relief and stood up. "I'm done!" He announced and I sighed. "Yah, hurry pass it up so we can go! palli ~" I complained. Right after Sandeul placed his paper onto the teacher's table, his phone rang and he rummaged through his bag to get it. "Yo." He answered. He nodded and hung up. A sigh escaped his mouth. "Mianhe, Hana-yah. I have to go send my grandmother to the hospital for a check-up. I'm sorry. Are you okay with going home alone?" 

"Ah, anii ~ just go. I can go home by myself." I said cheerfully, trying to hide the disappointment I felt.

"I can walk you home, Hana." Someone offered. I turned to my right to see Jinyoung standing there, with his bag slung over a shoulder and he was smiling. "Ani, It's really okay. I'll walk home by myself." I mumbled but he shook his head and took my hand. I blushed at the sudden contact. Sandeul waved us goodbye and left. Nooo, what am I gonna do now?

 


 

Me and Jinyoung walked silently home. He was looking around, admiring nature while I just walked while looking down at my feet. I kicked a few dried leaves, twigs out of my way and took a glance at his direction. Ahh, he's so cute when he's smiling. 

"Oppa.. Today, why weren't you in the cafeteria during break?" I decided to ask him.

"Ahh, that.." He said. "I was with my girlfriend."

I said a simple oh. I then realized something. "Won't your girlfriend be mad if you're walking me home?"

"Ani ~ She's not the jealous type. Anyways, she knows you and I are just friends." He answered with a smile. I'm just a friend to him.. of course..

"Hana yah, do you like flowers?" He asked me. I nodded slightly, watching his actions as he picked up different types of fallen flowers off the ground and gathered them in a bundle. As soon as he was done, He gave it to me. I blushed as I took them. I brought the flowers to my nose and inhaled deeply, smelling the sweet fragrance of the flowers. "hmm, whoa." 

Suddenly, he took one from the bunch and tucked it behind my ear. He then examined me and he gave me a bright smile. "Ahh, yeppeo-dah!" He whispered, causing my heart to thump loudly. I gave him a small smile and continued walking forward, keeping my eyes on the path, although I could still feel his gaze on me. 

We reached my house and I bid him goodbye, and then went up to my room to scatter the flowers all over my table. I sat down on the chair, staring at them. A sigh escaped my lips as I picked up one of them and twirled it around with my fingers, examining it. Jinyoung oppa, stop making me fall for you even more. It's wrong for me to like you.