Break's over

You don't know my heart

"RIINNNGGGGG" 

I picked up my bag from the bench I was sitting on and slung it over one shoulder. I slowly made my way to class. Students bustled everywhere, chatting and laughing. 

"NOONA!" someone shouted. I turned around to see Ricky waving his hands in the air, walking towards me. I smiled and gave a small wave. 

"Noona, it's been long!" He said, pulling me in for a hug. We pulled away and a wide smile was plastered onto his face. "How were your holidays? I missed you to death don't you know that?" He asked, pouting. 

"Aigoo" I cooed while running my fingers through his hair. "It was fine. I missed you too! Where are the other guys?" 

Right after I said that, we heard loud laughters from the distance. I turned my head to see Chunji and L.Joe walking here, laughing at each other. "HANAAAAA!" they both exclaimed together and started running to where me and Ricky were. 

"Sup guys," I greeted, putting my bandaged hand up in the air. They stared at it, then at each other and starting bursting into laughter. "What is your problem?" I asked, rolling my eyes. 

"My little dongsaeng ah ~ What did you do this time?" Chunji asked as he patted my head. 

Ricky pushed Chunji's hand away. "Noona cut herself while cooking." He explained. "You should have seen it! Her fingers were like this," he said, shaking his fingers in front of the other two's faces. "DANGLING!" He exclaimed with a horrified look on his face. 

L.Joe and Chunji gave him the what the hell look and turned to me. "Really? Is that true?" L.Joe asked me, worried.      I nodded. "Everything except the dangling part." I said while shooting Ricky a glare. "I'm fine, guys. Don't worry." 

"Good." Chunji heaved a sigh of relief. "Well me and L.Joe better get going. First period is Mrs.Han's class" He said with a disgusted look on his face. They then waved us goodbye and then left. 

 


*in class*

 

I took my seat next to the window as Ricky sat in the seat behind me. I took out my books for first period out of my bag and placed them onto the table. 

"YO!" Eli oppa said as he jumped onto his seat next to mine. He was wearing his usual cap and was grinning like a mad idiot. 

"What are you so happy about?" I questioned, gazing at him. He dyed his hair again. It was black this time. "Why cant Eli Kim be happy? Must I always be sad to please you?"

"Whatever," I muttered. I then pointed my finger to his hair. "I see you've dyed your hair."

Oppa grinned and took his cap off, then swept his fingers through his hair. "You like? I think it looks better this way. More manly." He then made his manly face, which to me, just looked as if he was constipated. 

I giggled at his stupidy and pinched his cheeks. "Aigoo ~ My oppa so cuteeee." I cooed. His eyes grew wide. "It's MANLY not cute. manly. Aish ~" He corrected me, pouting. yeah right, manly. In your dreams, weirdo. 

"Pssst..." I turned around to look at ricky. "What?"

"Noona, have you done the holiday assignment?" He whispered. 

"Holiday assignment...?" I asked myself while trying to remember what this holiday assignment was about. "OH ! NOOOOO!" 

"NOONA YOU'RE SO DEAD!" Ricky half whispered half shouted at me. "Math is first period!"

I face-palmed myself and scrambled to get a piece of writing paper out of my bag, along with my calculator, pencil case and..... HOLY CRAP. WHERE THE HELL IS MY TEXTBOOK?!! I searched desperately in my bag for it, but it wasn't there! I swear I put in in there. I think. 

"RICKY! I didn't bring my textbook too! Otteohke?!" I screamed as I shook his shoulder roughly. 

"NOO-N-NAAA ST-TT-OOP II-TT I'M GEETT-IING SSI-CK!" He yelled and I immediately stopped shaking him. I looked around and realised almost the whole class had arrived and they were all staring at Ricky.. And me. I mouthed an apology and sat down. 

Eli tapped my shoulder and looked into my eyes. "Hana-yah ~ Try asking from Sandeul's class. They don't have math today." My eyes grew wide. "OPPA YOU'RE SO SMART! Gomawo ~" I said as I fished out my cellphone from my pocket and dialled Sandeul Oppa's number.

"Hey oppa ~" I greeted.

"Sup, how's my Hana?" Sandeul said over the line with his usual cheerful voice.

"Oppa! I'm in trouble. I didn't bring my math textbook today. Can I borrow yours for the first period?" I asked.

"Sure, i'll come over very soon" He replied. 

"Gomawo~"

 

*A few minutes later*

 

"HANNNAAAAA! ~~" Sandeul's voice rang from the classroom door. 

I ran to the door and gave him a big hug. "Oppa you're the best!" I said into his chest. We pulled away and he gave me a huge smile. 

"Of course! I'm LEE JUNGHWAN." He exclaimed, causing me to giggle. "And you know i'd do anything for you, right?"

I nodded and returned him a smile. After he handed the book over to me, Sandeul oppa gave Eli oppa a sup nod and waved at me before returning to class. I walked back to my seat, hugging the book tightly and smiling. 

"IDIOT." Eli oppa scolded me. I turned to him with a confused look. 

"What are you so happy about?" He muttered. 

"Why can't Hana Kim be happy? Must I always be sad to please you?" I said with a fake sad expression on my face. Oppa blinked unbelievably before looking away and muttering "Oh god."

 


Okayyy I'm done with the first chapter! How is it? ^^

Also, how is the graphic? :B

This is my first time writing a fanfic so please keep harsh comments to yourself (:  

Please comment and subscribe if you liked it so far, thankyouu ~