2.

Oh girl I cry,cry.

Park YoungMi**

As I was walking to class with Mir I saw someone in black walking towards us and I didn't know if they were coming to talk to Mir and I or if they were just going to pass us like people normally did. I tugged on Mir's sleeve and pointed to the person who was now speeding up his pace and quickly coming over to us. Mir looked a little panicked and he took my arm and pulled me to the school gates a little quicker. I was starting to get really confused when all of a sudden I was put in behind Mir's back.

"Mir oppa what's going on," I asked him.

"Just stay behind me, I know who he is. Please call Cheondung hyung," His voice sounded really calm but at the same time, panicked and I started to feel scared. I got out my phone and dialled Cheongdung oppa's number. I put the phone to my ear and listened to the song he had on -It was Haru Haru by big bang ((I really love that song)). I waited for about 5 seconds before he answered his phone.

"YoungMi ah," His angelic voice said over the phone speaker.

"Someone is approaching on Mir oppa and I Cheondung oppa," I said and the looked up at Mir to see that the man in black was closer and was holding his hand out ready to take a tight hold on Mir's neck and cut his breathing off. We were the only ones outside at the moment and Cheondung was across the campus.

"YoungMi ah, YoungMi say something, what's going on?" I heard Cheondung say.

"He's going to choke Mir oppa out," I whispered moving away quickly scared.

"I'm on my way don't be scared baby, call CL and the others. Ne," He said and hung the phone up. I dropped my phone scared and ran to mir who was now being chocked. I ran up to him and punched to man in black. I hit the unknown man hard enough that he released Mir and stumbled back a bit. Mir caught his breath and punched the guy again. I was getting really scared and didn't know what to do so I went back to my phone and called everyone else. It took CL only 5 minutes to reach and by that time Mir was still attacking the guy. I squeezed my eyes shut and thought of different things. I felt a hand on my shoulder and seen Mir in front of my frowning. I looked at frantic and seen CL holding out a knife and one guy holding a gun. I started to shake and look around again frantically looking for something that will help me help CL unnie. I saw people looking out of the windows at all the ruckus and some people running around the front yard. On the road, I saw familiar black cars and was getting even more scared. I saw Bom Unnie, Dara Unnie, Sungho Oppa, G.O Oppa and Lee Joon Oppa running towards us with guns and knives. I looked back to CL and she was now attacking the unknown male as more people in black showed up. I took a deep breath and got my emotions under control and looked across the campus and seen Cheondung Oppa.......But he was also carrying a gun. I Seen Minzy Unnnie holding a sharpened blade that would kill in seconds and Hyolyn and G.na looked frantically at me but I knew they knew something about what was going on. I felt someone pull on my arm and looked up seeing one of the men in black holding me tightly. While Mir Oppa was getting the crap kicked out of him. I screamed and Cheondung pointed the gun at him. I was scared I could say that much. I didn't want my friends to get hurt but here they are holding weapons that will kill someone in a matter of seconds. These weren't the people I was just with a little while ago. These weren't the people I have known for most of my life. These were...were some type of different human. I didn't know them I knew the others. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt the grip on my arm tighten and I was getting angrier so I decided that I would punch the guy in the face. I turned slightly and did an uppercut punching him right in the neck. He stumbled back and held his neck gasping for breath. I felt a protective arm around me and I looked to see Cheondung with a blank emotionless face on. This wasn't the loving warm hearted Cheondung I new, this was another Cheondung I wish I have never seen in my life. He looked cold and his eyes scared me a lot. This wasn't my boyfriend this was someone else, this defiantly wasn't MY Cheongdung. Deffently not my warm-hearted loving boyfriend. I flinched away too scared to do anything else and wanted to run. I fell to the ground and curled into a ball scared for my life. I opened my eyes slightly to see Cheondung had dropped his gun and was now kneeling in front of me frowning.

"I'm scared," I whispered lightly.

"Who are and what have you done with MY Cheondung. Why did you look so cold and emotionless? Why were you holding a gun? My Cheondung oppa would have never done that," I whispered again.

 

No-one**

The young girl stayed like that until the young boy choked back a sob.

"I'm sorry YoungMi ah. I'm sorry," Cheondung said, frowning at the sight of YougnMi shivering in fear. What the two didn't know what that everyone else in the gang had fought the opposing gang off and now looking at them frowning at how fragile they both looked. The oldest female -better known as the YoungMi's older sister walked over to her slowly and kneeled in front of her. YoungMi was too scared to look anywhere but at the ground and still, she was afraid of that because of the blood. On the other hand, Hyolyn was talking to the principal about not calling anything in because that will mean trouble for this group and that will also mean that he will be putting his best group of students in danger as well as everyone else in the school. The principal agreed and then dismissed the whole school because he didn't want anything to happen to anyone else. G.na ran up to Bom, YoungMi and Cheongdung and embraced her younger friend that looked so fragile.

"I will take care of her," G.na said and lifted her effortlessly. YoungMi was abnormally small for her age but that never affected her, so it made it easy for G.na and the others to carry her if she fell asleep or was too tired to move.  G.na took her to her car that was waiting for her and put the shaking girl in the back seat and waiting for Hyolyn to come back. Once Hyolyn was back they left for G.na's house (()). Once they reached her house she walked in not bothering to bow at the maids that waited for her return. On the other hand, Hyolyn bowed and apologized for the others actions. They took YoungMi up to the guest bedroom (()) that she always stayed in and put her on the bed.

 

G.na**

It breaks my heart to see my best friend like this. I have known YoungMi since she was a little hell I was even told that she was born in the same room as me but a year apart, born at the same time and on the same day of the week. Same goes for Hyolyn. She was born at the same time of day, in the same room and the same day of the week but just different dates. Then there is Minzy, we were born the exact same day, the exact same time and in the exact same room. We have been there for each other and will always be there. I don't like seeing YoungMi hurt like this. They shouldn't have come out holding guns. Cheondung should have known better. I wouldn't be surprised if he comes over here to try and talk to her soon. They love each other but he just passed the limit. YoungMi isn't one to throw a punch unless needed to. She is kind and warm-hearted. She is so emotionally strong that it probably shocked everyone in the school but our little group of friends. 

 

Hyolyn**

What did YoungMi do to deserve this? What the hell was my brother's gang thinking when they decided to come to the school and try and hurt MY best friend. I hate seeing her like this. I hate seeing YoungMi afraid of Cheondung. She doesn't even look herself. She looks so broken inside that she isn't spontaneous or sassy or bubbly hell she isn't even smiling right now and she ALWAYS smiles. I don't like this at all.

 

***a few hours later***

G.na**

It's a few hours now and YoungMi hasn't moved from the bed at all. She just sits there and looks out the window. I'm going to have to have a little talk with the gang about her. I need to tell them to lay off for a while. It will be hard for everyone but they need to for her own good.

"Do you think she will be alright," Hyolyn ah said. "Ne. She is a strong hearted girl and she will do anything to get better," I said back and smiled. I then heard faint footsteps on the upper leave of the house. They were heading towards the stairs so I went to the stairs knowing it was YoungMi. I walked there and smiled at YoungMi who weakly smiled back.

 

Hyolyn**

G.na and I smiled up at YoungMi as she walked down the stairs. I opened my arms for her to give me a hug and she did. That's better at least she is moving around. 

YoungMi**

To tell the truth I feel like I have been betrayed and left to die. I have never felt this way in my entire life.

"You feeling all right girl," I heard the distant voice of Hyolyn Unnie say. I nodded my head. "I will be in a little while", I said and slipped my heels back on. "I'm going for a walk are you two coming. "I will", Hyolyn said. "I have to talk to someone I will meet up with you two later", G.na Unnie said and smiled brightly. I nodded and went to the door and waited for Hyolyn Unnie. Once we were both ready we left and started to walk around not really doing anything. 

No-One**

As the two young ladies walked out of the house and out the gate they started to walk around not really knowing what to do until G.na was done talking to the person. What they didn't know was that they were being watched by the opposing gang B.A.P. B.A.P's leader Yongguk was watching their every move so that they could plane something out. B.A.P was forming a plan that involved both of the petite girls. The plain was to get three of their members to go out with YoungMi, Hyolyn and G.na just to anger MBLAQ and 2NE1. The member to go out with YoungMi was to make her emotionally unstable and slowly rip her 'soul' out bit by bit. That member was Zelo. The member to go out with G.na was to slowly cut off all contacts with MBLAQ, 2NE1 and her best friends. That member was Jongup. The last member in the plain to date Hyolyn was to lock her in her own little world where it was her and Daehyun. That way she didn't get in the middle of anything. That member was Daehyun. These girls were going to end up going on a rollercoaster ride with these boys and it wasn't going to fun....or pretty for that matter.