1.

Oh girl I cry,cry.

YoungMi's: http://www.polyvore.com/sohees_uniform/set?id=113191722

Hyolyn's: http://www.polyvore.com/yeobo/set?id=107414023

G.na's: http://www.polyvore.com/date_day_with_jjong_at/set?id=103856217

CL's: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113724500

Minzy's: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=113725404

 

"Come on Mi ah I wanna see your pretty smile," A boy with light brown hair said to a petite girl with caramel/chocolate like hair and beautiful caramel like eyes.

"Ani Oppa I look weird right now," The girl replied and giggled softly. The two of them were sitting under a tree in schoolyard waiting for the bell to ring so that they could go to class, they do this almost every day but today it somehow felt....different like this would be the last time it would happen. Like something was going to happen and it wasn't for the best. They both felt it too, but they both hide it from one another. They both felt like this would be the last time they saw each other this way, but who knows maybe they were just being silly and immature. All train of thoughts were interrupted when a girl with long blonde hair, a girl with semi-short black hair, a girl with long strawberry blonde hair, and a girl with long brown hair walked up to the two. A boy was also seen with them, he had dark brown hair with light brown streaks/highlights. The couple at the time was playing around and thinking. The group of people just stood there watching the two and smiling. The pure blonde -who is also the oldest- of the group was silently freaking out about how cute the two were and how close they had gotten over the period of time that they knew each other in. It wasn't until the girl looked up that she noticed the group standing there waiting for the couple to finish their little moment together.

"Oh, CL Unnie, Hyolyn unnie, Minzy unnie, G.na unnie when did you get here," The girl asked grinning childishly up at the 4 of them not noticing the male standing there with a small but cute pout on his face.

"Yeah what about me," The male asked pouting more. The young girl giggled and stood up carefully so that she didn't fall back down in the black faux leather 5" heel, 1" platform heels that had a golden coloured zipper on them.

"I didn't forget about you Mir oppa," The bubbly girl said and patted Mir's cheek. Mir puffed his cheeks and sighed. The boy with the light brown hair stud up and took the petite girl's hand in a soft but loving hold.

"We were just coming to see if you both wanted to come to my house after school I mean my parents wouldn't mind, they are out for the week and they said I could have my friends stay over also," G.na said and checked her nails.

"I can if he can," The un-named girl said and smiled squeezing her lover's hand lightly.

"Well, I guess we are going to G.na's and Hyolyn ah's house later," The un-named boy said and smiled sweetly down at his lover. Everyone did a little cheer and the bell rang signalling that it was time for class and that they were going to be late if they didn't leave now. They all left heading to different classes. Mir and the un-named girl went to their 2nd-year class ((It's nearly the end of the year)). Minzy, Hyolyn, G.na and the un-named boy went to their 3rd-year class, while CL went off to her 4th-year class alone. Little did the un-named couple know was that someone was planning something against them and this was what they felt earlier. Park YoungMi and Park Cheongdung; two very different people but at the same time, two very similar people will experience something in the next few days that will change their life as they know it. This is where the real story begins..........