.6.

Oh girl I cry,cry.

YoungMi**

On my way to the cafè, Someone accidentally bumped into me.

"I'm so sorry," He helped me up and smiled. He was nice looking but no one can ever beat my Cheondung oppa in looks, not even Lee Joon and he has some nice abs.

"It's alright, It's my fault I should have been looking where I was going instead of at the ground," I childishly said and put my hand behind my neck and rubbed it. Good job idiot.

"It's my fault as well, I should have been paying a little more attention instead of spacing out. I'm Zelo by the way," He stuck his hand out and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Zelo I'm YoungMi," I shook his hand and smiled back.

"Are you headed anywhere special?" Zelo asked and smiled.

"Well I'm just going to the cafè over there," I said, pointed to my destination.

"Well, why don't I come with you," He smiled and blinked once.

"Oh sure, but I have to be quick I have to get back so I can give my boyfriend his coffee," I giggled out.

"Awe how cute," He laughed slightly and walked with me to the cafè. Once I ordered my order he ordered something and smiled.

"Here I will walk you back to the school, mine's out for the week so I don't have to worry about rushing," He said and sipped his drink. I nodded and smiled. It's nice to have some company that's not always around. Not that I don't like having my friends around because I love having them around but it feels nice to meet new people as well. As we walked we talked about the little things like what we like, what we dislike, school, and just things like that. Finally, it was time for me to head back to the tree where we always sit.

"Bye Zelo it was nice talking to you," I said, waving slightly as he started to walk away. He turned around, waved and smiled, "It was nice to talking to you too YoungMi Ssi." He seems really nice, on the way back to the school we exchanged numbers so we could hang out sometime. Anyway as I walked to the tree I started to hum one of my favourite songs.

"Hey, Mi ah," Cheondong oppa said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Oppa~," I giggled out, smiling to myself. Once he let go I passed him his coffee and smiled. I only ended up getting a tea, I wasn't all that hungry but oh well. Lately, I haven't been eating a lot which is causing me to lose weight really fast, as well as being tired a lot although sometimes I sleep twelve hours on the weekend.

"Thank you baby girl," He grinned and kissed my temple. I giggled out and sipped my tea. Then the bell rang signalling that it was time for us to go back inside for our last two periods of the day. It has been a long day but it was also a fun day. I have decided to fully forgive everyone. After all, they originally hid it from me because they were afraid of what I might do. I still sometimes have a small fear that I may get shot but it's only a small one, they probably have it as well. Soon the end of the day came and I walk outside to see Zelo standing there playing on his phone. Why was he here? Just then my phone went off. 

Zelo: Hey, I'm outside your school want to hang out for a bit.

YoungMi: Oh sure I just got out of class, Actually I see you. Keke~

Zelo: Alright~

I look up from my phone and walk over to him. He was wearing all your normal casual teenage boy stuff while I was in my school uniform. I looked behind me to see Cheondong oppa waiting by the tree. I signaled 'one minute' to Zelo and ran off to oppa.

"Oppa, come meet my friend," I said brightly and took a hold of Cheondong's hand, then dragged him over.

"Oppa meet, Zelo, Zelo meet, my boyfriend Cheondong," I started introducing them to each other. They kind of looked at each other slightly shocked. Almost as if they knew each other...