.4.

Oh girl I cry,cry.

.Zelo**

I was walking down the street watching the petite girl I was supposed to go after. In my left hand I had my Handphone and in my right hand, I had a file folder containing the information that I might need. I shouldn't be sharing it but here, have a look at it:

Name: Park YoungMi

Age: 16

Sibling: Park Bom.

Health Conditions: She is healthy as far as we can see.

Background information: YoungMi was abused when she was younger along with her older sister Park Bom. Her sister and she now lives with CL alone in a big house that their grandparents had bought for them. She is dating Cheondong of MBLAQ gang.

Other information: She has a miniature French bulldog that Cheondong gave her. She named it Biscuit:  and a hedgehog from Minzy, CL, Bom and Dara she calls Aspen.

 

That's all I know about her right now... Well, that is a lie because I do know a lot more but I'm just not putting it in. Anyways I followed the petite girl as she walked out of the cafe and down the street. So she's leaving now. I have to ask YoungJae hyung what he heard on the inside... I then walked down the street little ways away and looked behind me to see if anyone was following me. All I was seen was another male wearing his normal attire, YoungJae hyung. I then stopped and waited for him to catch up to me.

"So what did you hear," I asked him, not that eager to know.

"Well she is giving them all one more chance and she might fly out to Japan for a month to clear her head," He chuckled out and ruffled my now dyed pink hair. I laughed slightly and nodded pulling out a notebook from my bag that I was wearing and replacing it with the file folder. I then pulled out a pen and started to write the information down.

"Leader hyung really gave you a hard task didn't he," YoungJae hyung said and smiled sadly at me. After writing the rest of the information down I sighed.

"She is so innocent and if Himchan hyung finds out that his sister is involved in this he will go ballistic," I whispered. It's true I really didn't want to involve the poor fragile looking girl in this war between the two groups. I feel so bad for her and her friends but I have no choice but to do it, I owe it Leader Hyung.

"I agree but we at least owe it to hyung to help him. Besides, maybe she may even fall in love with you," He joked and snickered a little.

"Yeah right. She may kick my !" Besides you know that I know he significant other..." I laughed out. After joking around a little more I went back to being serious.

"I'm probably going to go to Japan around the same time she does that way I can get to know her more," I looked up at the slowly darkening sky and frowned.

"That's a good idea but you should make sure that she is really going to go to Japan," Hyung said and nodded. I nodded back and walked towards the door to our building that Leader hyung owns. Once inside I went over to the room I stay in usually and flop down on the bed thinking about how I'm going to go about this all.