.5.

Oh girl I cry,cry.

YoungMi**

It was the next day and I had school. Although I didn't feel like going I knew I had to. So I got up from my bed: took a shower and changed into my school uniform. Once I was finished changing I walked downstairs to see Minzy, CL, Bom and Cheondung waiting in the kitchen around the little island: I put on my best smile and waved to them. Don't get me wrong I was still afraid of what might happen, but I did promise them one more chance. If they fail at that chance then they can say goodbye to me.

"Hey, Mi Ah," Cheondung Oppa said and kissed my temple. I smiled slightly. I don't think I will even be able to live without his embrace or kisses.

"Morning Oppa, morning Unnie duel. Are we meeting the others at school?" I asked looking up at Bom Unnie.

"At school, Come on I will drive you all," She said and opened the front door, I was the last one to leave and as I left she passed my book bag and lunch since I don't really like to eat at the cafe. She also passed my an apple and a smoothie. My favourite breakfast ever. I smiled at her as she locked the door and unlocked the van: It was the same one that she drove to the school yesterday. I shuddered at the thought and sighed slightly getting into the front seat. No one heard me which I am very thankful for. The drive to school was quiet and I started to think about what might happen in the future. I have a doctors appointment in a month and they are doing blood testing, brain scans, and all my shots that I need. I haven't been in like a year so they just want to make sure I'm healthy which I had this horrible feeling that I wasn't. After my doctor's appointment, Cheondung Oppa promised that we could spend two weeks out of town so I'm excited for that. My thoughts were interrupted when all of a sudden my sister pulled up in front of the school and there were a bunch of people wearing black staring at the van across the street. Bom looked back at the other two and frowned. I knew something was up and I wasn't going to ignore it this time. I recognized them from yesterday. I quickly got out of the van before anyone could stop. As I stepped out the men in black approached the van and me who was now outside out it on the driver's side where Bom and the others were behind me, trying to get me back in the van. All I did was ignore them and stair the men in black down. Without even realizing it I moved towards the other that had Mir in a choke hold and punched him in the face. He looked shocked and staggered back a bit.

"What the hell is your problem and why do you have to concern my friends in this? You nearly killed my classmates and friends. If I ever see you around here again so help god I will punch you harder than this," By now I was shaking and everyone was shocked to see what I had just done. One of the other men just laughed and slightly shoved me aside. Thankfully enough Cheondung oppa was there to catch me. I glare at the man and tripped him, I smirked as he fell down.

"I warned you," I said innocently. The other men looked slightly frightened but I ignored them.

"Ugh, I need to talk to the oldest here," the one I tripped got up and glared hard.

"That would be me," Bom said through tight teeth. "Stay off of our territory or else there will be big problems for you and your gangs in the near future," He said and quickly retreated with the other men he was with. I looked at Bom Unni confused.

"What does he mean unni?" I asked.

"I don't even know but I feel like G ah would know what they are talking about. I feel like they got into some trouble while in China," She said and beckoned us to go to class before the bell rang. Which we did. We met up with everyone else and headed straight for our classes where we sat through our boring work until lunch. It was finally lunch and I was excited. I opened my book bag to get my lunch out just to find and remember that I left it in the van. Oh well looks like I will have to go to the cafè. So I got out my phone and texted Cheondung Oppa to see if he wanted a coffee or something to eat. He responded with a coffee and I smiled. I should have known that oppa would want a coffee. So then I made my way to the small cafè that was across the street from our large school. On my way there I bumped into someone and fell on my .