School & Tears

Never My Normal Life(UPDATED)

Your POV

Today I'm walking to school , Hongki oppa has his hand around my shoulder and Ft Island is behind us , We went to pick up my friend Kayi unnie just now ... She's holding hands with her boyfriend...Minhwan oppa , Everyone knows , even the fans , But they like my friend and minhwan oppa together , since they're so cute together , But Jaejin oppa and and the others were playing games on their ipads .. while walking ....B1A4 was walking with us too , They wanted to walk with us for their first time .

In Class

"Ok Students , We have 3 New students in this class today , You shouldn't get too excited since you see Idols all over this campus , But ... Please introduce yourselves" Mrs.Kwang Said in a kinda bored tone while going to her seat

Just then B1A4 walked in?!?! .. Well , Shinwoo , Jinyoung , and Sanduel did ...

"Annyeonghaseyo Uri , Shinwoo....Jinyoung...Sandeul imnida~" They all said ..., I got bored and looked outside the window again though :P

"Ok , Shinwoo , next to JiBin Over there" JiBin raised his hand and Shinwoo walked to him , That seat was behind me .... *I hope she doesn't make Sandeul or Jinyoung sit next to me* I thought knowing that the seat next to me was a empty seat and the one infront too!! >.<

" Ok , Sandeul next to JaeMi" ....O.O ... She did not just say that .. >.< noo~ , Thats the seat infront of me~~ , Owh well ... its ok ^^ Just-

"Jinyoung next to Shinki" O.O!!!!!!

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled while shooting out of my seat ... then notice what i did and slowly sat back down kinda embarrassed everyone just laugh .. EVEN JINYOUNG DID! :( ...

"Well , now you know where she sits.." The teacher said going to write on the board... And class began ... I wasn't paying any attention the whole class period ... i could feel Jinyoung taking glances at me while i was watching out the window of the classroom.

"Ok , So thats why you need to-"

DING DONG~~

YES! I get to see Hongki Oppa and The others!! I ran out of the class and saw Hongki and Jaejin and Minhwan and Kayi!!!

Skip to Lunch [A/N Sorry im running out of ideas!! , PLEASE SUGGEST SOME READERS! , I will create this story based on what you say , and if you don't then ill ... put whatever i can think of :D]

Ft Island got their lunch while i just got a snack , I grabbed it , ate a little , then made my way to the music room .

"SHINKI! CHAMKANMAN! , Can i go too??" Jinyoung said curiously

"Uhh.. Sure , Since you haven't seen the music room yet..." I said then walked off with Hongki and Jinyoung Oppa(s) .

We walked to the music and played the guitar and sang I Will Forget You (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zNeoXdE9B0) Remembering what happened when i was in America ... I unknowingly started to cried while singing the song .

Hongki's POV

*She's probably thinking of her incident ... *sigh* wish i could make her forget about it and just let her be happy ... That guy was such a JERK! , How could he do that to her?!? ugh!* I thought , Thinking about the story she told me when i found her crying at night ...That same night she came back

Jinyoung's POV

*O.O , She's crying?!? , WHY!? , She seemed like such a happy person , It's weird seeing her cry , ... Her voice is so nice and soft too~ , She's putting so much feeling into this song....I wonder what happen ... It's sad watching her cry :( ... I want to comfort her right now , But ... Since i just met her , she might think its weird >.< "sigh" ...* I though as i was watching her sing heartfully and crying , wanting to go and hug her .

Third person POV

Shinki Finished singing and was about to wipe her tears away , But Hongki did it before she could .

"Shinki , Neo kwaenchannha? , Please , I told you to forget about him , Didn't i?" Hongki asked while wiping her tears away and pulled her into a hug . Shinki just nodded while hugging Hongki back .

*I wish i could comfort her too But They are closer* Jinyoung thought as he moved to get the guitar and started singing a little.

Shinki and Hongki both turned to who it was , *Jinyoung!?! , Wow , He can actually sing* They both thought , Not that they didn't think he couldn't but he actually sounded REALLY GOOD!

*This will be for you Shinki , Hope it makes you feel better* Jinyoung thought while singing and playing the song , He looked up and saw Shinki now smiling .

After Music Room .

Shinki didn't have anymore classes so she just stayed in the music room , The others had classes .

Jinyoung's POV

"Hongki Hyung , Do you know why Shinki was crying earlier?? , She seemed really hurt >.< " I was curious so im asking , thats all >.<

"Sorry Jinyoung , It's kinda personal , When she tells you then she will tell you , I can't just tell anyone , Mianhae Jinyoung" Hongki said then walked into his class , So did i .

After school

Third Person POV

Shinki , Ft Island , and B1A4 were walking home from school .

"Guys , I have to go meet someone up at the park , I'll see you at home ok?" Shinki said to the guys

"Do you need me to go with you? To be on the safe side? , Wait...Do you know who the person is?" Hongki asked kinda worried ..

"Well , He said that he knew me , soo... His voice sounded...familiar too..." You didn't really think about it till now .. I finally knew who it was ... and then your face ... → O.O

"It can't be!? , Shinki , don't go just .. ditch and come home!!" Hongki realized your face .

"No , I have to go , And end this .. properly.." You said then walked off .

Hongki followed you without you knowing .

*What does he want to say to me?* You thought walking to the park .

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Sorry , HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!  , I know i know ... ITS ONLY CHAPTER 3 AND THEIRS ALREADY SOMETHING LIKE THIS!! , I got tired of putting oppa and stuff at the middle to end soo bare with me >.< Like i said in one of my notes , You can always , ALWAYS!! suggest stuff for my story(stories) :D , I like this story to fit you guys , not just me And my friends (who suggest some stuff)

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!! :D

(THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN IN 2011 SO THE WRITING STYLE WILL CHANGE ONCE YOU GET TO CHAPTER 7)