Hurtful Story and Comforting

Never My Normal Life(UPDATED)

Your POV

I walked to the park to meet up with....Jinhyun...My Ex.

"SHINKI! YOU'RE HERE!!" Jinhyun tried hugging me , I stepped to the side though .... I didn't want a hug from a guy who broke my heart and made me cry endlessly.

"Yah~ , Please , Don't be like that , I said im sorry ok?? , I FLEW TO KOREA JUST TO MEET UP WITH YOU CAUSE I MISSED YOU!"

"YOU WOULD HAVE DID THAT RIGHT AFTER I LEFT!! , But nooo~~ , You probably went to that GIRL AGAIN!...I Have nothing to say ... Just leave.." I spoke back to him in a angry voice ... I really didn't want to see him right now...AT ALL!

"Look , I was stupid ... ok?! , I miss our cute little sweat moments...I miss seeing you be stupid...I miss seeing you smile and laugh at me .... I miss hugging you and holding hands with you... I miss seeing you blush every time you look at me... Please" Those were all lies...He just wanted to use me now ...

"LIAR! , And even if i did forgive you those would never happen again , I'm sorry Jinhyun ... But ... I just can't do it ok? Thats final...So bye" I said turning around and leaving ... But he grabbed my wrist and turned me around and hugged me .

"So your saying you don't miss these moments ??" He said as he tightened the hug.

I pushed him out of the hug and coldly replied .."No.." He didn't say anything He just looked at me → O.O

"You cheated on me , You kissed her , You flirted with her , You hugged her , You had better moments with her ... I just watched and acted like i didn't care , and avoided you..."

FLASHBACK

1st Day

"Shinki , I have to go meet up with a friend today is that okay?"

"Suree!" I said Smiling

"Ok see you later then! , SARANGHAE!" Jinhyun oppa said while making a heart sign with his hands .

I did the same and then waved at him as he was running backwards then turned around.

I walked to the park because i got bored of sitting at home . Plus it was a nice day , what a waste to just sit at home .

~AT THE PARK~

I was walking while kicking a rock on the sidewalk , I looked up at saw a couple holding hands and laughing.....Then i realized...

"Isn't that...Jinhyun oppa?" I mumble so only i can hear...

"It is~ , Whats he doing with that girl... Wait .. Isn't that... Miyeon!" I thought as i kept watching them .... I got mad that he was flirting with her and holding hands with her , of course i would he's my Boyfriend...I couldn't say anything though , I don't know why .. So i just watched him kiss her cheek and hug her ... still walking in the park .

A few Days of knowing

I was avoiding him now , He was cheating on me , I knew it ! , Miyeon tried talking to me once , but i would just walk past her or ignore her . Miyeon was a ok friend , We didn't talk much , but we did sometimes ... Then ... I saw them kissing... and i knew i couldn't hold it in anymore .. The thing is .. I mean , Yes i have seen them kissing ... But ... Him touching... UGH! HE CHANGED TOO MUCH!

I ran up to him and "SLAPP~!" Was all you could hear .. HAHA! It echoed too!

"ITS OVER! , I SHOULD HAVE SAID THAT A LOONNGG TIME AGO TOO!! , I HATE YOU OPPA!! ... Wait no ... I HATE YOU KIM JINHYUN!! ALWAYS WILL!" I Ran away , i knew i was crying at this point , The worst relation ever ... And it was my first ... 2 Years of that relationship... I thought he loved me .. But i guess ... not ....... I loved him though.... or i thought i did. >.<

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"Shinki...I didn't realize that i lo-" I cut him off ...

"YOU DIDN'T REALIZED THAT YOU LOVED ME UNTIL I LEFT RIGHT!! ... Well then..Then...then" I can't hold it in , I started to cry .. again~~ , Just then i felt someone hug me ... I thought it was Jinhyun but it wasn't , Because i could see jinhyun standing infront of me , kind of in shock .

I looked up to see who was hugging me ..."Hongki..."

"Kwaenchannha , I'm always here ok? , Told you to let me come , Stop crying i hate seeing you cry .. soo.. Please stop...and ... NEO!!! ... YOUR JINHYUN!! , THE ONE THAT HURT MY SHINKI!! YOU'LL PAY YOU KNOW!!"

Hongki's POV

I got up from hugging Shinki and Hit that Jinhyun guy the face , HE DESERVES TO DIE THOUGH!!

"NO ONE HURTS MY SHINKI!! ESPECIALLY THE WAY YOU DID!! , You know i hear-"

"Hongki , enough *sniff sniff* Its ok *sniff* Lets just go *sniff sniff* Please" Shinki wanted to leave so i picked her up bridle style and left ... or almost did , I put her on the bench next to us and went to punch Jinhyun again ... NOW We can leave !

"Shinki , Jebal , Uljima... It makes me want to cry too~" It really does ... IF YOU SEEN HER CRY YOU WOULD CRY TOO!! OHMIGAHH!

"Mianhae Hongki Oppa" She said with a little chuckle at the end .. but i knew it was fake... I piggy backed her home ... She's so adorable sleeping :D

Jinyoung's POV

"YAHH!! HYUNG!! When is Dongsaeng going to be back , I'm hungry~~!" Baro said patting his stomach , Ugh he's such a fatty(virtually).

"She'll be back soon~~ , Stop whining , And why can't you just make some on your own~~" Really , He knew how to atleast make noddles ..

"We're back~.." I heard Hongki hyung say from the door ... He didn't sound so happy like he always does though ... And...Shinki's sleeping on his back ... >.< ... Bubump! ... What was that , I placed a hand on my heart... Why do i feel... Jealous >.< ..

"Hyung , Why is Shinki sleeping on your back , Is she ok?? Did something happen , Is she hurt ?? Did she have too much fun at the park and get tired?!? WHAT HAPPEN!?!?" Jaejin asked A million little questions ... Haha~ Seems like something Gongchan would do.

"Uhmmm.. Stuff just happened , She'll be ok , Just let her sleep in her room" Hongki Hyung brought her up to her room , I saw dry tears on her cheeks and her eyes were kind of puffy ... Was she crying?!?!

I wonder why...

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I apologize for lame-ness in this chapter , I hope it was .. okay?? , Was the "flashback" too boring >.< , Usually others are better but :PP sorry~ , Awhh Hongki being all ... awhh~ , But yea , Hope you enjoyed this y chapter~ >.<

I promise ... When Jinyoung and Hongki Re- OPPS~~ , Can't tell you yet ... Kekekeke~ , Won't be for a few more chapters THEN you will find out :D

(THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN IN 2011 SO THE WRITING STYLE WILL CHANGE ONCE YOU GET TO CHAPTER 7)