Cafe Day

Never My Normal Life(UPDATED)

Your POV

I had another nightmare last night. It was about Jinhyun . *sigh. Wish these dreams would stop. They've been becoming less frequent though, which im sure is a good thing. Guess these boys living here are getting my mind off Jinhyun. Speaking of the boys ... i need to make more girl friends! 

I got up and washed up. Went downstairs so cook breakfast for the guys sicne i was the only one up. *Hears someone walking down the steps* 

"Goodmorning ~!" I hear someone say as they walk into the kitchen. "Goodmorning~" I say still focusing on cooking. "Food looks good, haha" I look to see who it is really fast. "Owh! Jinyoung haha , thanks! It's just pancakes though." I say put the 3rd pancake on a plait. "Mmm~, everyone makes things differently haha! I remember when i was a kid my mom always made pancakes for breakfast and she always made the best ! My aunts pancakes weren't as good haha." So Jinyoung liked his moms pancakes... i'm sure he misses them. "You miss her pancakes?" I asked but regretted asking after because he replied kind of sad. He sat at the table and everyone else joined him as i setted up the food and plates.

"You need help?" I heard Hongki ask. "Sure" giving him a gentle smile. Hongki helps me put the plates and utensils on the table as i put the rest of the food on the table.

"LETS EAT YOU GUYS !" I yell to the living room for the others who were watching tv. 

"So we are all going to Shinki's work today right?" Baro was asking everyone. "Yep! get ready to go after we eat i have to leave soon so im leaving right after I finish eating. Jonghoon can you do the dishes for me?" Finishing my meal. "Sure" answering while he was finishing his meal. I leave my plate in the sink and go to grab my jacket and put my shoes on. "I'll see you kids there!" I leave to the cafe.

Third person POV

As Shinki leaves the boys finish eating and go get ready to go to the cafe also. Everyone picking out and outfit that would look nice and disguising them selves so no fans notice them. They weren't really worried about fans since its normal. But you never know what happens. 

Jinyoungs POV

Hmmm...what should i wear ~? Something not too much... I pull out a tee shirt and cardigan and random jeans and shoes that match . This looks good. I dont want to over dress and make her think that im dressing up for her. I wonder if she has an outfit for her job. maybe one of those cute waitress dresses ? I guess ill go down stairs-... 

"HYUNG!" I hear Sandeul out side knocking on my door. I open it , "Yes?" i ask. "Are you ready? everyones downstairs waiting on you already." "Owh! Yea im ready sorry haha!" 

We all leave and head off to Shinki's work place.

~At the Cafe~ 

Third Person POV

Just when Shinki is done dressing in her work outfit she hears costumers come in already and rushes to great them. "Hello! Welcome to the Kwiyeoun cafe~ Please take a seat anywhere." She goes and takes there order and greats the others that comes in. The next customers she greats are the boys and she greats them excitedly. 

"HI! Have a seat please~ and welcome to the Kwiyeoun cafe! (whispers) What do you think? hehe!" She stands to take there order "Okay! It will be right out!" Doing a winky face and peace sign she then leaves them and greats other costumers. 

"Hongki! Shinki looks great in that outfit doesnt she?!" Seunghyun says to Hongki. "N-neh~ it suits her." Hongki says still looking at Shinki dazed. 

"This is a nice little cafe." Jaejin says looking around the cafe and examining every little detail of the cafe. Baro sees a sign saying "MORE SEATS UPSTAIRS" and is suddenly amazed now. "WOAH! Hyung! there's an upstairs! Can we go check it out?!" "Baro, you can't just go without asking, wait till we're done with our drinks first." As they conversate Shinki brings out their drinks "Want anything else?" She ask taking out her order pad, "CAN WE GO LOOK UPSTAIRS?!" Baro ask really excited as if he was a little kid wanting to go on a pay ground. "Haha! After your done with your drinks, maybe, I have to ask the manager ahha~, I'll go ask. Be right back" Shinki walks off to go ask her manager .... "Mmmm, sure . Just make sure they dont break anything and take those customers orders before you tell them they can." Her manager said. "Yes sire!" 

"Shinki-shi, can you help me clean these tables?" Asked Hyumin, another worker, she has worked there ever since the cafe opened. "Yes m'am!" Shinki rushes over to clean the tables. 

"Kay~ boys , you can go upstairs now! sorry for late had to do things first" Shinki tells them and Baro and Gongchan along with Sandeul rush upstairs as the others walk rather calmly.

They all enjoy the upstairs (it was more fun than the main floor) until Shinki got off. 

Shinki's POV 

"Kay~, im off work now~, I want to introduce you guys to the workers, shall I ?" I gently smile to them as i see they are playing the games. "This is Hyumin, She has been working here ever since the cafe opened but she's also our age!" "Annyeonghaseyo, Park Hyumin ibnida, nice to meet you" She said formally. Hyumin was a very nice kind girl, I found out that she went to school too! "This is Shiyoon, He just started working here for not too long ago" I said pointing to the boy "Annyeonghaseyo! Yoon Shi Yoon ibnida~, Nice to meet you!" He says greeting them and shaking their hands. We all say hello then chat for a while before leaving and saying goodbye. 

"Ahh~ Time to go home and rest ~, Im surprised you guys stayed there the whole time playing games xD!" I say while walking home happily. 

"We're guys, We will always like games." Says Hongki as he puts his arm around my shoulder. I look at him weird and shove it off. I dont know why. I used to be okay with it. 

We get home exhausted and fall onto the couches and everyone sighs loudly. "Haha, What do you guys want for dinner ? I'm cooking!" I say while getting up from the couch but Jinyoung stops me. "It's fine Shinki, I'll cook for tonight! I always wanted to cook for you guys anyways and  plus you must be tired from working right? Jinyoung said to me with a wink.... a wink... the most adorable wink ever... I stood there staring even when he was already in the kitchen. And I sit back down when I stop dazing off. 

"Shinki how was work?" Shinwoo asked me. "Mmmm, pretty tiring haha, got more cutomers than i accpected today!" I reply excited yet exhausted( If that makes sense). "Haha, hope it's not like that everyday." 

We all go eat Jinyoungs dinner, which was Aglio e olio, it was really good! We all chat about the day and joke around like always. Baro and Sandeul got into their little couple arguement (they aren't really a couple of course O.O). After we finished eating ~ ... OFF TO BED! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED AGAIN ! Sorry for this bbbooooorrrriiinnng chapter!! The love will start blooming next chapter ;) 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!