Jinyoung's Day

Never My Normal Life(UPDATED)

This chapter is Jinyoung's POV all the way and same as hongki's ... just Jinyoung's day

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up and walked to the bathroom half asleep still with my towel in my hand. OW ! How in the world did i bump into the wall ?! I looked around to see if anyone was around to see and thankfully i didnt see anyone. PHEW! no one saw! that would have been embarrasing. I wash up and shower then cracked the door open to check if anyone was in the hall. Man! I was so tired i forgot to grab clothes to change into! Seeing that no one was in the hall i rushed into my room and changed really fast. Everyone was already downstairs eating breakfast. 

Today me and the others are going to rehearse in the studio . So much work to do these days but i have to try my best ! Hmm... Hyung said Shinki was going to find a job ... I wonder how that worked out ... Hope she finds one .

"Jinyoung , can you come help me move this podium over there" Manager hyung said. "Sure!" 

We practiced our lines until we had most of it memorized. We also had to rehearse our dance moves today. We had a choreographer come in and teach us our dance moves like always. Sandeul was always messing up and getting made it the dance moves. But he got it eventually and got excited and kept asking us to dance again. After dance practice we went to listen to our recordings from earlier. THEY SOUNDED REALLY NICE! 

"Hyung! have i improved from our first album?" Gongchan asked excited because his part came out good. "Haha , yes you have , but i still would like you have more lines. But take your time on coming out to sing , we understand your still learning and improving!" I encouraged him . Gongchan is still learning about singing and improving from puberty.

After rehearsal we left to go back home. Im still wondering if Shinki got a job or not. Im sure she did!  

"Hyung don't you think Shinki's pretty? Hehe , I like her eyes!" Sandeul said , her eyes are~ pretty . 

"Neh, Jinyoung-ah she's pretty , Looks like your type of girl." Shinwoo hyung said as we were walking to the car.

O.o she looks like my type of girl?? , How do they know that? What is my type of girl? .... okay?? >_> I didn't say anything to them and just sat in the car in silence.

We came home and found out thay Shinki got a job. Im happy for her. I went and sat next to her as she was watching a drama on TV 

"So how's work Shinki? Is it hard?... are the people there nice?" I asked, trying to create conversation.

"Haha, yes the people are nice. you can come meet them if you want , and work is .... well, work. But I just got it today so i haven't started yet." She giggles after. Jinyoung you babo, of course she didnt start yet ! but thats good the people are nice...wait ... did she say i can meet them ... as in i can go to her workplace?! 

"So... i can go visit you are your workplace?" I asked , i would love to go seeher at ther workplace ! I wonder what it looks like . She said yes and that the other hyungs and us can go tomorrow because tomorrow is her first day . I agreed since we dont have a schedule tomorrow.  

We started eating dinner while joking around and laughing to the hyungs jokes. I enjoy their presents actually. I think we're getting along really well. They give great advice on performances too! Ever since we started dorming with them our performances have been getting better. After dinner we went to bed. 

After all of the talk at the studio i started to realize how pretty Shinki is now. I mean... i have always realized it but i realized it more today than any other day. Jinyoung get a hold of yourself . You can't start falling for her you're a idol and manager-nim said no relationships. 

After thinking alot tonight i dozed to sleep that night. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY!! sorry for a 2 year late update !! >< . I have been lazy and without a laptop or computer . well . i haven't been on the computer alot lately. i blame my boyfriend xD . This chapter is kind of short . And you like my new writing style? or should i stick to the other style ? >< I'm trying to make it more story like xD . The story line is going to change more. Should i make Ft Island leave? .... I'll feel bad ... but maybe they will come back ;) ill make a poll soon when it comes time ! HOPE YOU ENJOYED !!