Hongki's Day

Never My Normal Life(UPDATED)

This chapter is mostly going to be conversations and Hongki's thoughts and such ^^ , ENJOY THOUGH! :D

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hongki's POV

I'm bored , Shinki went to find a job ... The guys are tunning their instruments and im just sitting here...Sigh.

"Hyung , Did you want me to sing this line or no?"

"The lyric paper says to sing it so sing it , Do you need help with the verse Jaejin??"

"NE!! , And can we arrange some of the notes , Some are too low and others are too high ..."

Me and Jaejin worked on the lyrics and singing . The others were playing their instruments . Well not Minhwan , Him and his girlfriend were texting eachother . I got bored so I decided to go walk around .

"I hope I see Shinki walking around .... Miss her and her silly-ness"

I bumped into someone then..

[Red hongki , Purple Shinki , Green Jaejin]

"Owh! Mianha- SHINKI!!!"

"OWH! HONGKI OPPA!!...What are you doing here? , Don't you have a rehearsal practive thingy??" Shinki said with a confused face , Its so cute! 

"I finished the guys are getting ready to go home , I decided to come walking .. thats all , Did you find a job?"

"YEA I DID!! , At a cafe~!! , And its REALLY close to school too!"

"YAY~!! , So I can visit when im not busy ... Well , I'm kind of bored ... Wanna go home and tell the others??"

"SURE! I was heading home anyways ^^"

~At home~

"Annyeong Everyone!! I FOUND A JOBB!!! WOOHOOO~!!" Shinki so excited about finding a job .. Haha.

"OMO!! REALLY?!? Congrats! ... Where is it? and what is your job?" Jaejin kept questioning her and she just answering while laughing .

"Shinki , You wanna just go tomorrow and let us see the place?" I asked her .

"haha sure why not ^^ , I work tomorrow anyways ..... O.O that means you get to see my in my uniform >.<"

Shinki ... in a Cafe uniform.... Ah! kwiyeowo! I wonder what the uniform looks like ... hmm... I hope its one of those pretty dresses... not that im trying to be a or anything but I think it would look nice on her :D

~ANNYEONG IREUMAL HELLO HELLO~

 Minhwan went to open the door and B1A4 came in from there schedule ... They came later than usual today .

"Annyeong hyung-deul!" Said the maknae ... He's younger than minhwan so he's the maknae of the house.

"Annyeong Gongchan" They all went upstairs to put there stuff away and we went to the kitchen to get dinner ready .

"Hongki-ah I'm going to go upstairs and tune my guitar for the next performance tomorrow , I'll just take the food upstairs and eat . If you need me for something just call me down." Jonghun said and left to go upstairs , He's been busy these days with composing and writing lyrics ands such ... We have a performance tomorrow for 'Like the Birds' we've been busy too lately . I guess we'go to Shinki's workpace then leave right after .

 

We ate and went to sleep because it was getting dark.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Hope you enjoyed Hongki's day ... SORRY its kinda boring .

Then next chapter will be Jinyoung's day ^^ with B1A4 and the studio WOHOO!

(THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN IN 2011 SO THE WRITING STYLE WILL CHANGE ONCE YOU GET TO CHAPTER 7)