Leaving

Never My Normal Life(UPDATED)

Jinyoung POV

Today is a school day ! Ugh. I am so happy it's almost summer vacation. Just 9 more weeks. I go down for breakfast and its my turn to wash dishes so i do them really fast before getting into my shoes.

"Jinyoung ! Hurry, We're going to be late for school!" I hear one of the guys yell as I wash up the last dish. "COMING!" I rush to the door and we leave for school.

~Arriving~

After a week off from school i forgot where i sit ... I sit next too... S-shinki... that's right ! So now i just have to wait till she comes in and sits somewhere. Haha!

"Shinwoo hyung, do you remember what we learned about the week before break ?" honostly, i have no idea what we learned about before break so i asked Shinwoo hyung. "Mmmmm, we learned about Korean history and just went over a few complicated algebra things.... you know, the usual . We didn't learn anything new really." "Thanks hyung !" Thank goodness we didn't learn anything new. 

"Jinyoung! Come sit, the teachers coming in." Shinki is here! I have to try my best to not take glances at her anymore... Im still not used to a pretty girl like her sitting next to me even though we basically LIVE together. 

"Okay class! new lesson...." Mrs. Kwang said. I wasn't really paying attention... Im still taking small glances at her...... "Jinyoung, stop looking at me and pay attention!" Shinki nudged me and whispered to me. She cought me looking at her! Ugh! Jinyoung you babo! "Mian!" i whisper back and start copying the notes as fast as i can. 

~BELL RINGS (SKIP LUNCH)~

After lunch we took more notes until classes . 

"Shinki, Manager-nim called and said we have to go to Japan for a year.... We're leaving today." Hongki hyung told us after class . So they're going to be gone for a year . The house is going to be so empty now. There's not going to be that energy that is usually there anymore. They're today.... 

"Awh, you guys are leaving today, So soon ~, When today are you guys leaving ?" Shinki asked . "We're leaving at 8PM" Hongki hyung said looking at his watch. 

"HYUNG ! lets go to the park ! We should hang out before you guys leave." I suggested, I don't want to do nothing and just let them leave ... We wont be seeing them for a year.

"That seems nice~, we could do that!" Seunghyun said walking up to us. "OKAI! THE PART IT IS"

We left to go to the part in between our house and school . It was pretty big, It would take a day for you to walk everywhere! 

"Ft Island hyungs, What game should we play ?" I asked them because they were the ones leaving. "Let's play a game of TAG! I haven't played that game since Shinki moved to the US" Hongki hyung said looking at Shinki. "Huh? wahh?" Shinki looked so clueless, haha!, how cute~. "Nothing, we're playing tag !" Gongchan said with excitement and said not it. The person who said not it last was ME! I am truely a halbae smh. Everyone started running and i ran after Jonghun since he was the closest but he was too fast so I tagged Jaejin because he was next to closest. I started running and i would look back a few times and whenever i saw that the person who was it wasn't folllowing me i would stop and take a breathe. I would take a few glances at Shinki every now and then... Her and Hongki were always running together... Badoom ~ badoom~ .... Is this ... do i .... 

"JINYOUNG !! Your IT !" Everyone was looking at me and Gongchan was running away from me. I WAS IT AGAIN! I started running for Gongchan because i knew i could catch up to him. I tagged him and then we all ran. 

"LETS STOP! I ca-can--cant run an-anymore~"Hongki Hyung said out of breathe. "Let's play a less tiring game... Hide and seek anyone?" Hyung said with a smirk on his face... wonder why. "NOT IT~!" "Not it!" Are you serious ?! i said it last AGAIN! 

I had to count to 100 as everyone hides. 

"1...2....3......................5.....................................10........................................25.....................................................50................................65...............................80.....................................................100! READY OR NOT HERE I COME!"

Now.... how am i going to find them in this big huge park? I stood there and looked around for a few seconds. Maybe someones behind that tree.... walking slowly i got to the tree and looked behind it .... No one . 

.... Maybe they're hiding behind the bushes over there.... slowly and as quiet as i can possibly walk i got to the bushes and saw a head , HAHA ! they could atleast put there head down. I poke their head "Found you!" , "Ahh~~ Hyung ~~" It was Sandeul! of course he wouldn't put his head down. "do you know where the others are?" asking cluelessly "Hyung, you know i cant tell you haha!" No luck here. 

I continue looking around and found almost everyone there was only 3 people left Baro, Hongki , and Shinki . Wonder where they are... I continure looking around ...... "GOT YOU! HAHA!" Found Baro at a building. Shinki&Hongki are left... What if ... They're hiding together... badoom badoom~ , no Jinyoung , if they are they're just friends. calm down. 

Hongki's POV

At the moment me and Shinki are hiding behind a bush. Every few minutes we would look for Jinyoung then when he isn't looking or near us we would move to a different spot. We are pro Hide-And-Seek partners. Sometimes we would split up and go on the other side of each other. 

"Hongki... When are you guys going to come back?" Shinki asked "I told you, in a year... maybe not an exact year but around a year or more." i said looking at Shinki... She was looking down and playing with the grass. "Hey~, whats wrong? you going to miss me?? hmm~~??" i said while playfully nudging her. "Ahha~, noo~.... just alittle. You always leave anyways." She said  showing her fake smile. I know whats real and fake.... knowing her for all my life. "I'll come back dont worry" I hugged her.

"I......f...found.. you..." i heard a little voice say, looked up and saw Jinyoung looking the other way. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this, yet again, Boring chapter! 

Ill try to make it more love story like from this chapter on ^^.

Sooo~~ i lied about the poll ><. He's leaving :P.

I will make the chapters form now on more exciting and cute ^^. i think i said that before already haha! Sorry for updating so late :(!

ENJOY~! :D ! Suggest ideas ;)