PARK TIME!

Never My Normal Life(UPDATED)

Jinyoung's POV

I went up to check on Shinki ... I don't even know why , But everyone was pretty occupied , and i didn't know where Hongki hyung was... I walked up the stairs... I heard Shinki crying and Hongki hyung comforting her... I still felt a little jealous but i couldn't concentrate on that , SHINKI WAS CRYING!! , >.< She looks so happy all the time ... Why is she crying ?!? ....I went and knocked on the door ....GOSH STUPID IDEA~

"Hongki hyung....Shinki... Are you ok??" I looked her them , Hongki just looked at me while Shinki was crying on Hongki's chest ...

"Sorry for interrupting ...I guess ill leave"

"Anni , Jinyoung can you stay with Shinki right now , I need to go talk to My band members about schedule tomorrow ... Shinki ,Jinyoung is going to stay here now ok?"

"..*sniff sniff* Deh~....*sniff sniff*.." All that came out of Shinki ... I walked over to her and she just sat next to me ... I feel like a pabo because she was cuddling with hongki but with me she's sitting by herself .

"Shinki , You ok?" .."Neh~..." She trailed off though ... her head fell on my shoulder , I was shocked for a bit then realize that she was sleeping , I layed her down in bed and watched her sleep .... I know sounds creepy~~ , But not in a stalker-ish way.. i guess...

"You...Cheated on me with her...And now im heart...broken...i'm sorry .... i can't forgive you....jin...hyun..." My eyes widened ,  She Talked in her sleep!... Did she say my name ... or ... someone elses name.. it kinda sounded like Jinyoung ... but more like Jinhyun , Maybe it was Jinhyun ... Is he ... her ex? What a jerk!... And i don't even know him that well and i can point that out!

Your POV

"Shinki , Wake up , We still have school ... Shinki ... You ok today??" I can hear Hongki Oppa's voice~ , I smiled alittle .

"Hmmm~~" I couldn't reply i was too tired from crying all last night , so i turned over ....

"Shinki ... If you don't want to go to school you don't have to , ... hmm.. how about we go around the park , stroll around and get fresh air~"

"mm..what about your schedule" I said while turning around facing him ..

"I called off , I told them to record their parts today , Kekeke , so i can be with you all day~~~~"

"YOU DID?!?!?!" I sat up now~ , WOHOO!!! PARK STROLL TIME!! , I want to go to my Favorite park ... THE BIGGEST ONE IN KOREA!!

"Haha , Yea~" I love seeing Hongki oppa smile :D , That smile he smiles ^_^

"Uhmm...Hongki hyung , hehh~~ , I seem to always come at bad times , Sorry" Jinyoung! He's here too!! , Maybe he can go!

"JINYOUNG SHI-...OPPA! Can you come to the park with us??or ... Do you want to join?"

Hongki's POV

SHINKI ARE YOU A PABO!!! >.< , I wanted it to just be us... :( , Wae you invite Jinyoung~~~ , JINYOUNG PLEASE BE A GOOD FRIEND AND SAY NOO!!!

"Uhmm..." JINYOUNG SAY N-

"Sure! :)" -____________- Jinyoung... NEO PABOYA!!! , Huhuhuu~~ :'''((

"YAYY!!! OK I'll get ready now , Hongki , Jinyoung get out so i can change~~" Shinki pushed out the room .... I was giving death glares at Jinyoung....I think im scaring him though ... GOOD!! , I mean its just .. i wanted to be with Shinki alonee-ahh~~

"Jinyoung~Wae you say yes~~" I was kinda whining while Swinging his arm ... I know kid-ish , BUT IM HONGKI! THATS WHO I AM!! :D

"Uhmm Hongki ... Are you ok?? , your acting like a kid... and i didn't want to be mean and say no...haha.. wae??" I realized that i couldn't tell him why...
"owh ....uhmm... NOTHING NOTHING NEVERMIND!!" I ran to my room and changed to play clothes .

~AT THE PARK~

Air POV

Shinki was holding Hongki and Jinyoung's arms while walking slowly with her head down ... Thinking ...

"Ss...sh..shinki?...Ar..are you...ok?" Jinyoung asked because he never saw you so down , except for last night of course..

Shinki was about to answer when Hongki did

"Its ok , She like to walk with her head down at times like these ^^" Hongki fake smiled then looked down at Shinki , Who was still looking down

*At times like these??*Jinyoung Question in his head.

..."SHINKI!?!?!I KNEW YOU WOULD BE HERE TODAY!!" Shinki looked up ..Shocked ...It was Jinhyun ... Shinki was about to say something but Hongki DID something first .. or almost did .. but Shinki pulled him back

"Hongki... Its ok... Lets just continue walk-"

"Shinki , He broke your heart and Made you cry everynight !! , I CAN'T JUST LET HIM WALK AWAY ALL FINE AND NOT BLEEDING!"

"HONGKI! , Its ok! , Calm down ... IM OVER IT , Its ok" Shinki just walked off

Jinyoung just stood there speechless ... He wanted to punch the guy too ... But instead grabbed Shinki and Hugged her tight .

Shinki was pretty shocked that Jinyoung hugged her ... *My heart ... is... what's this??* Shinki thought in her head while her face was like → O.O

Jinyoung's POV

I don't even know how much i wanted to punch the guy ... Jinhyun right now , HE'S THE ONE WHO HURT HER! ... I mean i don't see why i care , but ... AISH!! i couldn't take it , I decided not to punch him because Hongki hyung was already yelling and cussing at him ... Once Shinki turned around he started to punch him .. Aihyuu~~ this hyung , I ran to her and hugged her , I don't know why , But i felt like it , It was nice ...

*Babump~* She...she hugged me back? ... I didn't expect that .. Wae is my .. heart?? >.<

No One's POV

*Whats this feeling??Why my heart like this??* Shinki And Jinyoung both thought.

Back At Home

"I'm sorry Shinki-ah~ , I just made things worst today >.<" (Hongki)

"Haha , Its ok , I didn't cry or anything :D Thats good , I realized that i don't love him .... He's just another guy around :D , Unlike YOU OPPA!" Shinki said while tackling Hongki with tickles .

B1A4's Studio (When Jinyoung's there ... He went strait to the studio after the park)

"Hyung , So you hugged her?!?" Sanduel said with a weird face

"HYUNG!! YOU CAN'T HUG MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!!!" Baro said pouting with his hands folded at his chest .

"Hahaha , She's not your girlfriend Baro~" Cnu said laughing

"Hyung ... Why is she sad?... So that jinhyung.. jinhyun .. WHATEVER guy made her like that??Awhh~~:(" Gongchan said also pouting , but with more aegyo~.

"She should be ok now...I just .. I DON'T KNOW!! ... I feel ... weird around her , like ... i can't explain it .. But its not bad weird .. >.<"

"Uuuhh~~ I think Hyungs... I THINK HYUNG HAS CRUSH ON SHINKI~~ , LOOK LOOK , HE'S BLUSHING~~ , HAHAHA!!"

"NO I DON'T!!"

Jinyoung was blushing though , He just didn't know if he liked Shinki or not...

*I can't like her .. she's ... wait , do i? UGHH~~ IDK!*

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Again im sorry if you think its lame , Tell me if you think i should make it more ... sweeter or something hahahaha , This is my first story ... that i will actually try to finish ^^ , Hahaha! , And .. im only 14 :P , PLEASE DON't UNSUBSCRIBE~~ , I will try to add Better and cute moments ^^

(THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN IN 2011 SO THE WRITING STYLE WILL CHANGE ONCE YOU GET TO CHAPTER 7)