Meeting The Boys

Never My Normal Life(UPDATED)

Your POV

Beep Beep Beep~~~!!

This alarm is going to start to get more and more annoying..I woke up and changed to this http://www.yesstyle.com/en/click-hooded-zip-front-sleeveless-dress/info.html/pid.1024370978 And washed up , Then i went down to make breakfast for Me and Ft Island oppas , O.O....I forgot Jinyoung lives here now... He's already awake...MAKING HIS OWN BREAKFAST!! ... owhh.. only for him.

"Jinyoung Shi-...ah..Oppa , What are you doing up so early?!" I knew he was making breakfast though...

"Owhh shinki...Im making SPAM!! , I LOOOVE SPAM! but i woke up early because thats what i do when i move to a new place or room..:D"

His smile O.O ... And really Jinyoung ... Spam... HAHAHAHAHA!! Ok ok ..

"Oowhh..  ok . Well im going to make a proper breakfast for the rest of them now , So hurry up with that spam of yours ... :P" I then went to the fridge and got the breakfast stuff and then-

ANNYEONG IREUMAL HELLO HELLO~~~
 

"AH! I'LL GET IT!!! SHINKI IM DONE WITH MY SPAM!" Jinyoung yelled Running to the door ....

"WHO IS THAT JINYOUNG!?!?!?!" Hongki yelled running down the stairs .. Aish these kids~~ >.<

Jinyoung's POV

"Hey Guys!!"

"Hyung! .. WOAH!! DID THIS PLACE GET BIGGER!!" Baro , Sandeul and Gongchan Said While dropping there bags and running around the house .

"Hahaha , NO! , Its the same , You only came here once for a little while thats probably why , HAHAHA!"

"So where do we settled in?" Cnu asked holding almost all the bags .

"AH! Hold on let me go get Shinki , Put the bags down for now.." I walked to the kitchen and found Ft Island and Shinki eating Their breakfast .. but almost finished... ahh~~ Smells good... MAN SPAM! BECAUSE OF YOU I COULDN'T EAT SHINKI'S BREAKFAST! :( ... owh well

"Annyeonghaseyo Ft Island~ , uhh...Shinki .. Do you know where the rest of B1A4 is going to stay??"

"THEY'RE HERE??!?!?!"  They all shouted

"yes." .. "Owh , Uhmm , In the room next and across form yours Jinyoung oppa :D , To make things easier ^^" HER SMILE AGAIN! ... Ok so the room next to mine and across ..

"Follow me guys" I walk them to the room

"Hyung who's that shin..Shin...." Baro asked with a confused look

"Shinki?" "YEA HER!! Who's that?" We got the rooms and put their stuff down .

"She's the girl that will be going to school with us and lives with us , She's Hongki hyungs Childhood friend" I said starting to help clean their stuff .

"OWH I WANNA MEET HER!!" Baro and sandeul run down stairs ...

"WHAT?!? NO!! .. i mean .. YOU HAVE TO HELP CLEAN~" I run after them in to the kitchen and saw Shinki washing the dishes . By this time We were all down stairs now .

"ANNYEONGHASEYO CHEONUN BARO IMNIDA!!!" With his cheeky smile

"Annyeonghaseyo Sandeul Sanduel Sandeul imnida!" Sanduel said doing the wave dance from OK

"Annyeonghaseyo Gongchan imnida" Gongchan said just bowing looking shy.... WAIT! WHY IS HE SHY??!?!?! AH~ >.< .. Why do i care hahaha... ha..
"Uhmm , I think you know all of us already ... but Shinwoo imnida... :D"

"WOAAHH!! SHINKI NOONA NEOMU YEPPEODA!!" O.O Please don't blush shinki please don't... She blushed >.< .... And Baro would freak if he knew Shinki was only 17 .. haha she's 2 years younger than him ^^ Kekeke i should tell him

"Baro ... She's like 2 years younger than you .. pppwahhahahaha~~" I couldn't help but laugh at Baro's face!

"WHAT?!?!?!REALLY?!?" Baro said with a 8O face

"Yup!" I answered back ... Shinki went back to washing dishes .. aish! these kids >.<

Third Person POV

"Soo..shinki you a B1A4 fan??huh? huh?!?" Baro said in a flirty tone .

"uhmmm...Kekeke , Its..A SECRET!! , Hahaha!! " Shinki said clapping her hands together .

Baro and all the others have a -________- on their faces now . Kinda of upset .

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Sorry If its kinda like .. dragging in this chapter... I HAD GREAT IDEAS .. but ... Forgot them :(( , Aish i need to write them down more often lol , I PROMISE PROMISE PROMISE that the next chapter will be better because in the next chapter they will be going to school KEKEK!! , and i will write it AT school hahaha , i i will have a lot! of ideas and i like to B1A4 day dream so~~ :) , and maybe i will make Ft Island members in the next Chapters... although its going to be hard >.< i will try!!!

PLEASE REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE!! and COMMENT !! What you think or suggest ideas ^^

(THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN IN 2011 SO THE WRITING STYLE WILL CHANGE ONCE YOU GET TO CHAPTER 7)