Not So Normal Sunday

Never My Normal Life(UPDATED)

Your POV

"Shinki can you get me some water?!" Hongki oppa yelled from his room , Which was right next to mine .

"ANDWAE! , Get it yourself , Your rooms closer to the kitchen!" I yelled back at him annoyed . Aish! He is always yelling at me to do something for him.

Annyeong! Shinki is my name . I used to live in America but move to Korea Because i missed it so much! I always wanted to come back to korea again . I moved to America when i was little . Finally got to come back and go to college here!! YAYY~~! I room with Hongki oppa...Yes Ft Island's Hongki ... Me and him were BESTEST Childhood friends , We still are of course besties . He got bossier though .. >:P ... Let me tell you one of his secrets ... HE SINGS IN THE SHOWERR!! HAHAHAHAHAH!! , I mean , i do too , but not as much as he does~ :D

"Yah!! Shinki , You want to die or someting!! I said get me some water!" Hongki oppa said waving his hand in my face.

"Huhh...Ohh..Uhh...OWH YEA~!! I said get it yourself , "I don't want to get you water when you can easily get it ourself instead of taking your time to walk to my room~" I said almost walking out the door .

"Wahh! Come back! We're going to have a guest come over , They might be living here or staying here for a while ... So help the maid clean the house with me and also clean the guest rooms ... ARRAESO!!??" Hongki oppa said grabbing my hand and smiling , I have to admit that kid has a great smile~~ .

"Arraesooo~~" I got to cleaning and had a bored expression on my face ... Its not that i don't like cleaning , Which i do , or that i wanted the maid to do everything ... Its just , I kind of wanted to go out and have fun today >.< .. Owh well..

" OK!! ALL FINISHED!!! FINALLY!!" Me and Hongki oppa said plopping onto the couch...We cleaned the house for almost 3 Hours now !!

ANNYEONG IREUMAL HELLO HELLO~~[A/N Thats the house door bell]

"Hongki oppa!! , You get it im going to go change first!!!" I said running up the stairs .

Air POV

Hongki went to answer the door after watching you run upstairs and go up to the bedroom.

"Annyeonghasey- ...OWH ! YOUR HERE ALREADY!! , Ok well , you already know your way around so... Hold on let me go get Shinki and ill be back...OWH YEA! have a seat over there!" Hongki said running up the stairs to get you .

Your POV

"Hmm...What to wear... Well ... Hongki oppa never said if is was a girl or a boy coming .. so ... I'll just wear this!" I pulled out my Black with white polka-dot tang-top and my grey romper/Jumpsuit .
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/catworld-sleeveless-button-front-playsuit-gray-one-size/info.html/pid.1024776847

"Shinki! Hurry up and come out He's here!!" Hongki oppa yelled outside my door knocking almost endlessly . So its a he... ok? ...

" I'll be out in a bit!!" I quickly changed and fixed my hair , Then went downstairs.

I saw a guy with light brown hair sitting on the couch , watching tv . Hmmm... Must be one of Hongki oppa's friends..

"Uhhmm.. Annyeonghaseyo , Nan Lee Shinki imnida , Nice to meet you !" I said in a happy voice , seeing him turn around facing me ... OMG! He's ...HE'S JUNG JINYOUNG FROM B1A4!! ... and ... OOHMIIGAHH! HIS SMILE WAS JUST AS PRETTY AND GREAT AND HONGKI OPPAS!! O.O!!! EOTTEOKE~~!?? ... Aihyuu~~ Now what ... One of my Bias is here .. in my house >.< ... owh he's about to speak!

"Annyeonghaseyo , Nan Jung Jinyoung imnida , Nice to meet you to , I'm one of Hongki's friends ... Uhmmm Can i know where my room is so i can set my stuff in there??" Jinyoung asked with his little cute face of his ... sorry that sounded creepy ...

"Uh..Uhmm. S-s-sure~ , Haha , Follow me ... I-its over here..." MAN! why the heck did i stutter ... ugh! , owh well ... his room was just a door next to mine , Aigoo~~ What to do ?? >.<

Jinyoung's POV

Shinki...Cute name , Hahaha , She's cute when she stutters .. , This house is pretty big , Maybe i can ask Hongki if the other guys can stay here too , Yea i'll ask him later ...

"Here is your room Jinyoung-shii , Do you need help with anything?" Shinki said in a polite tone , Her voice is pretty ^^ .. wait , i just met her , she might be really mean later >.<

"Jinyoung-shii?" Shinki said waving her hand in my face .

"huh! owh uhmm , Yea take this please , Owh and ... wait how old are you?" I wanted her to call me oppa but ... i didn't know how old she was...

"Hahaha , You want me to call you oppa don't you , Well i know your older than me , but im 17 , :D , I know young age for starting college already but i skipped a grade in highschool , And in Elementary :D , So its Jinyoung oppa right?" Her smile is pretty too , Aish! why so young >.< , Ok Jinyoung focus you need to get your stuff set up .

Your POV

Shinki Calm down,  Calm down , everything will be alright~~ , KYAA!! What am i kidding he's ADORABLE!!! , If i wasn't able to control myself i would have pinched his cheeks until they were blood shot red by now >.< ...

"Uhmm..haha , Yea , your good at guessing ... well i'll go set up my stuff now" Jinyoung said as he set his stuff down , you also went and set the bag he gave you on his bed .

"If you need anything just come get me or Hongki oppa :D Ok?"

I walked Downstairs to find Hongki oppa ... PWAHAHAHAHA!!!  He was showering ... and .. HAHAHA!! Singing and making up funny but weird lyrics to random beats , I started laughing so hard and held my stomach .

"Whats so funny?" I got startled and turned around and saw jinyoung looking at me all confused.

"Owh... HAHAHA , Nothing Hongki oppas just being weird and singing in the shower ... hahaha!!" I said walking to my room .

Jinyoung's POV

Owh... Hongki sings in the shower ... How is that funny ... I started to listen to what he was singing , And Shinki was right , It is funny HAAHAHAH!! His lyrics are so .. Cheesy~~ , I didn't know Hongki Hyung was a cheesy person ,, Pwahahaha~~ .

"Hongki HYUNG~!"

"YEAH??"

"Is it ok if the other guys move in too? ... you know so that they don't have to travel so far and stuff for schedules"

"Owh ~ , YEA OF COURSE!! I don't mind , I mean Shinki should be ok with it too , So yea , Call them and tell them to pack their things up and come here!!"

After that he went back to singing and i called them and told them that they can move in too. They won't be here till tomorrow though .

Your POV

I heard Jinyoung Shouting to Hongki oppa . More People?? ... Aiguu that means ill need to get more food and pick more guess rooms , OWH WELL~~ At least the house won't be so boring all the time .. Not that its not now , but still ^^ , CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF B1A4!!!!

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Sorry If you think this chapter is lame Hahahaha , You can always suggest ideas to me and i will gladly see if i can add them into the next chapter ^^ THANKS FOR READING!!! AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!! ♥ I noticed that the rest of Ft Island are not in this story , I'll try to make them in here as side characters or something :D

OWH OWH OWH!! AND AND AND

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GONGCHAN!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

(THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN IN 2011 SO THE WRITING STYLE WILL CHANGE ONCE YOU GET TO CHAPTER 7)