Bittersweet of Wine

So This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eunmi's POV

 

“So.. this is Luhan oppa’s wife, huh? Hm, not bad.” One of the ladies said. I am shaking and quietly fidgets my long feminine fingers, feeling so nervous when I am the only one who is standing in front of a big round table.

 

“Y-yeah..” Oh god! Why am I stuttering in front of these es women?

 

“What's so good about you that makes Luhan wants to marry you?" The other woman asks while lifting her eyebrow. "You have a pretty face, yes, but your body is so not Luhan's style. Ahh.. Let me guess. You two are stucked in an arranged marriage too, isn't it?” the woman continues, her eyes moving up and down scanning my body. I can see that she is actually smirking too. How I want to slap away that smirk so badly. My hands clench into fists and I take a deep breath in order to calm myself before I lose my temper and shove my fists into her foul mouth.

 

“Well, do you have any problem with it? If there is, go and tell it to him, not me. I am trying to befriend with you guys but since you guys are acting like this, I am not interested anymore. Just enjoy this ing night.” I start to shoot spicy words when I see some of them looking at me with judging looks. Some of them look like they are trying to suppress their laughter and a few of them look like they are pitying me. Really? Pity me? Hell.

 

“I assume I am done here. You guys actually invited me just to play a joke on me right? So, I guess you guys win. Congrats. I’m going. Till we meet again next time. Perhaps.” I give a mocking smile and turn around to walk away from the damn place. I head to the main gates. I just want to get away from here. Thankfully, I see a taxi coming towards my direction. I hail the taxi and it stops in front of me a few seconds later. I take a last glance at my back before getting on the taxi. No one is going after me after all.

 

After I get into the taxi, I take a deep breath and release it that it almost sounds like a sigh. Luhan suddenly comes across my mind. My blood boils thinking of him. This is all his fault. He is the who brought me to the party.

 

“Miss, where are you heading?” I almost give our home adress but then I remember if I go straight to our home my beloved mother-in-law would probably questions me. Where i should go? I ponder for a while thinking where I should go.

 

"Miss?" the driver looks at me through the rear view mirror.

 

“Send me to Crystal Condo in Gangnam.” I decided to go to Miyoung’s place since I don’t have anywhere else to go.

 

“Miss, did you have a fight with your boyfriend? You look so moody. I can practically see grey clouds over your head there.” the taxi driver laughs a little at his own joke. I know that he is trying to lift up my mood but his joke is not funny at all. His joke actually annoys me. Why is he even talking to me when he said that he 'could practically see grey clouds over my head'. Bleh. I secretly roll my eyes.

 

“No. In fact, I don't even have a boyfriend. I have a husband. I'm already married. Uncle, I don't want to be rude to you but can you leave me alone? Thanks." I say with a genuine sorry tone.

 

“Oh, sorry madam.” The rest of the journey become silent and only the sound from the radio can be heard.

 

 

                                                                                                                       ◊ ◊ ◊  

 

 

“Eunmi-ah, what are you doing here? Why didn't you call me first? Yah, did you fought with Luhan?” Miyoung bombards me with questions as soon as she sees me standing in front of her door.

 

“Aish.. You talk too much. Shut up, will ya?“ I push her aside to give me some space to get into the house.

 

“Yah! You come to my house and then you treat me like this? Luckily you are my bestfriend or I would've kicked you out you know.” Miyoung stands there with her hands on her waist. This is why I love her. Even though I sometimes treats her badly, she does not hate me or anything. Well, this is how a bestfriend relationship should be right?

 

“Do you perhaps have a bottle of wine? I need some please.” I ask her in the the nicest tone I can do and even making a cute puppy face, hoping that she will give some to me because I know, she is a wine lover. She would not give away her beloved wine to just anybody else to drink. So I guess I should do a little flattering huh?

.

“Big no! Not until yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter