Meeting Exo

So This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After they are done taking their breakfast, Eunmi and Mrs. Lu sit together on the sofa in the living hall and have a conversation. Meanwhile, Luhan goes upstairs to take his phone. 

He picks up his phone that is on the nighstand and unlocks it. He received a message from Kris.


From Kris

Ssup bro, tonight we are going to throw a party for you guys. Make sure to bring your pretty wife together at 7 o'clock.


From Luhan

Really? Okay then we'll be there. Hey, why the hell are you calling my wife pretty. Do you want me to show this message to your wife?

 

From Kris

No! Dude, please don't! I was just kidding, geez. Let's forget this and delete it okay?

 

From Luhan

Haha! Okay..okay.

 

 

Luhan shoves his phone in his pocket and heads to downstairs to find Eunmi and Mrs. Lu chatting happily. 

 

'What are they talking about?' He mumbles to himself before making his way to sit next to Eunmi.

 

"Oh, Luhan-ah. We're just talking about your childhood with Exo." Mrs. Lu says while munching some cookies.

 

"Tch! You teased the girls a lot, heh?" Eunmi whispers to him playfully with a smirk on her face.

 

"Ma, I didn't know that Luhan was so naughty." she says while looking at his embarrassed face.

 

 

"Well, after they teased the girls, one of the girls told us, so their mothers and I punished them. I dragged him by his ear to our home that his ear went all red. He kept on saying ' I'm sorry ma. I'm not going to do it again.' while crying." Mrs. Lu laughs wholeheartedly at the memory and followed by Eunmi.

 

"Yah, stop laughing!" He says to Eunmi. Luhan's face has turned into red because of the embarrassment that he gets. 

 

"Oh, Eunmi. Why don't you tell us about your childhood, hm?" Mrs. Lu asks after she has finally stop laughing and steady her breathing.

 

Eunmi laughter dies down immediately. How can she tell them about it when she does not have a happy and fun childhood memories? She gulps and tries to find a way to avoid this topic from continuing.

 

"Err.. Ma, I'm going to the kitchen for awhile to get some drinks. I feel thirsty from too much talking and laughing." she tries to escape herself from talking about this thing.

 

"No Eunmi, just sit. You can just ask the maids." Mrs. Lu stops Eunmi. She feels weird with her sudden behavior.

 

Luhan who is also witnessing this scene, feels weird.

 

'Maybe she has her own reason for not talking about her childhood.' he thought.

 

"Oh, Ma. Exo invites Eunmi and I to a party later at night. So we're not going to have our dinner here tonight." he changes the topic in order to help Eunmi. He, himself does not know why he suddenly feels the urge to help her.

 

Eunmi turns her gaze to Luhan and thanks him in her heart for saving her.

 

"You're okay with it right?" Luhan directs the question to Eunmi.

 

"Huh? Oh..yeah sure." Eunmi says while nodding her head.

 

"Oh, okay. But make sure to not drink to much and don't come back home too late, okay?" Mrs. Lu says with a strict tone like a mother warning her 15 years old child not to come back home late.

 

"Okay, ma." they both say in unison.

 

"But, I don't have a dress to wear. Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Eunmi looks at Luhan with a nervous look. 

 

'Don't tell me that I need to buy it now. I'm not in the mood to go shopping right now.' Eunmi thought.

 

"Don't worry dear, I can call my designer to bring you a dress." Mrs. Lu says to Eunmi when she sees Eunmi's worried look. Eunmi sighs in relief and thank Mrs. Lu.

 

 

 

After trying a bunch of dresses, Eunmi finally finds a dress that caught her eyes. She decides to wear this dress.

 

 

This is also Mrs. Lu's favorite. After she is done putting her make up on, she stands up and smoothes her dress. 

 

Luhan is already waiting at the downstairs while watching television. He patiently waits for her. Or to be exact, he pretends to be patient because of his mom. 

 

Eunmi walks down the stairs carefully, afraid that she would fall of the stairs.

 

"Wow! My daughter-in-law looks so gorgeous! Luhan look at this." Mrs. Lu waves her hand to signal Luhan to come closer when she sees Eunmi walking dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter