Milk Tea

N.A.P Oneshot Compilation

Niel was at the mall with his boyfriend Minsoo. He was buying milk tea for him and some sweets for his boyfriend who is currently busy playing in his phone.

After giving their order, they sat down and wait for their drinks and food to be served.

“Are you playing the same game?” Niel asked.

“Uh-huh. I’m almost finished with it.” Minsoo replied without taking his eyes away from the screen.

“That’s the adventure one, right? The one where you need to complete missions to advance to the next round?”

“Right on, baby. And I just slew a dragon.” Minsoo said as he smile towards his boyfriend.

“You didn’t tell me there was a dragon. I wanna see.” Niel scoot closer to see the game Minsoo is playing. So where’s the dragon?”

Minsoo chuckled. “I just told you I already killed it.”

“Aish.. there’s no dragon because there really isn’t any dragon in there. You’re making up stories.” Niel pouts.

Minsoo just chuckle and concentrate on his game.

Not soon after, their orders came.

“Hey, I’m going to eat your cake if you don’t stop playing and eat it.” Niel warned, he’s starting to get annoyed with his boyfriend. Though playing games is one of their bonding moments, sometimes, it’s irritating how much time Minsoo spend playing his games when he could be spending those times with him.

“Oh, so you don’t want any of this?” Niel said, trying to sound as though he would eat it if Minsoo didn’t.

“Feed me. Ah~” Minsoo opened his mouth and wait for Niel to feed him.

Though slightly annoyed that Minsoo still hasn’t taken his attention from his game, Niel giggled at the thought that his boyfriend is trying to act cute towards him. He took a small slice of the cake and put it on Minsoo’s mouth.

“Uhm?” Minsoo looked at him, his brows knitted together. “Why so small? Give me more! Ah~” He complained before facing his game again.

“Ya! Feed yourself!” Niel almost throw the fork back to the plate in annoyance.

Sensing that his boyfriend is now mad at him, Minsoo stopped playing and face his boyfriend. “Hey look, I’m sorry. I just finished the level, okay? I’m here now.” He smiled sweetly to win his boyfriend over but the younger boy is still mad at him.

Niel sipped his milk tea but quickly gagged at the taste of it. “Why does this taste like grass?” His eyes are wide as he look at his boyfriend.

“Let me taste it.”

Niel offered his drink to Minsoo but his boyfriend have other plans. Minsoo pulled him in a kiss. He felt his senses go numb when Minsoo let his tongue roam inside his mouth.

After breaking the ribcage-shattering kiss, Minsoo sat back and play on his own mouth. “It doesn’t taste so bad.” He said then smiled at Niel afterwards.

“Ya! Why did you do that for? We’re in public! Are you insane?” Niel can feel his cheeks burn.

“What? I wanna know how your drink taste like.” Minsoo shrug his shoulder as he took another bite of his cake.

“You could’ve just took a sip, you know.”

“But I know it’s going to be sweeter if I have a taste of it from your mouth.” Niel can feel his cheeks heating up even more after hearing that.

This crazy bastard! Niel curse inside his head. Though, he’s not mad about what Minsoo did. He was mad about the crazy things this man can make him feel even with just one kiss.

“Hey Niel..” Minsoo called for his attention, a smile playing on his lips. “This cake taste so good. Want to have a taste of it?”

The look on Minsoo’s face tells Niel that he wasn’t telling him to take a bite of the cake, he was suggesting that he do the same thing Minsoo just did to have a taste of his milk tea.

“You—“

But before he could protest, his mouth was covered by Minsoo’s once again and he discovered that, indeed, the cake taste so good.

 

____________________________________________________________________

A/N: Kyaaaa!!! Lemme spazz lemme spazz!!! I still don't know why I am so addicted to these two but I am!!! Happy Valentine's Day N.A.P shippers! <33 Please look forward to more one shot stories!