Blind Date

Chocolates & Dates

 

 

Jill hated to admit it but she was undergoing some major issues with her non-existent love life. She wasn’t the only one suffering from being single. Majority of her pals were the same except that for a few.

Normally, she wouldn’t think too much of being single. Most of the time, she’s actually glad for being unattached but her childhood friend and her pal was close to rubbing it to her face that she was ALONE for VALENTINES!!!

She didn’t even have anyone to give chocolates to. When she thought about it, she was the only one who had no boy in mind to give some chocolates.

Kat was going to give some to the idiotic looking giant from Sehun’s dance group. The rich boy from the group was also going to receive some chocolates from Dani. Ash was surely going to give some to the only boy in her eyes other than the bassist from the underground club they went to a month ago. Even Innah and Angela have someone in mind.

“Blind date?” She repeated with an expression of are-you-serious on her face.

Camille shrugged her shoulders and continued on what she was doing on her laptop. “Why not?”

“Because I don’t need a date. What if the blind date is a bust?” Jill adjusted herself and crossed her arms.

“You don’t trust me?” Her friend feigned hurt.

Jill didn’t even flinched and rolled her eyes. She was too used in her friend’s tactics. “I trust you Mhil but a blind date at Valentine’s day is bound to be a disaster.”

The sounds of typing stopped and the lid on the laptop was gently closed. “Trust me on this when I tell you that you’re going to love who I have in mind.”

Trust. It was a big thing to give. Jill trusted her friend. She might not like the idea of dating someone, she trusted her friend enough to set this up for her.

“I’m warning you girl that if this date becomes the worse date of my life, I’ll torture you.” She conceded with a warning.

“Okay.”

She sighed and prayed that she wouldn’t have a crappy Valentine’s date. “Let’s hope I’m not going to regret saying yes.”

“You won’t regret it.” Camille said with confidence.

 

Feb 14.

Her jaw dropped when she caught a hot blonde male wearing the red tie and a blue navy shirt as Camille mentioned that her date would be wearing.

The long-sleeved shirt hugged the male’s toned arms.

Just by a mere look, Jill was already drooling which had her brain creating every dirty scenario she could think about.

“Kim Jonghyun?” She walked closer until she was standing behind the handsome male.

“Oh hi!” He jumped and grinned to cover up his surprise. “You must be Jhillie?”

“It’s Jill actually.”

“Oh. Can I call you Jhillie? I think it sounds perfect for you.”

“Jhillie is fine.” She bit the corner of her lips to stop herself from embarrassing herself.

Silently, she thanked Camille in her heart. She was also thankful that she decided to wear something that would match his color.

“Well then Jhillie, shall we enjoy each other’s company starting now?” His stretched his arm and offered her his hand with a grin. That sinful grin almost weakened her knees.

She grinned back, a little blush pooled on her cheeks. Her hand reached and accepted his offered hand. “I couldn’t think of anything better.”

Valentines this year might not be so bad after all. 

 


Surprise Jhillie~