Change of Scenery

To Break Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you kidding me?" I screeched as I rushed around my room in a whirlwind of pain and wrath, collecting my things and throwing them into a single suitcase.

Everything from clothes I had bought in my loneliness to bags to notebooks and paper were flung into my suitcase. I didn't even pay attention to what I was grabbing and what I was leaving behind as I screamed profanities at the walls. I didn't care if the neighbors could hear me. All that mattered was my rage at my father.

"You act like you own me. Like I'm your ing property! Who's fault is it that mom's dead, huh? You act like you're in charge of everything and that I have to grow up to be your damn heir of you ty company! News flash, I don't give a flying rat's !" I screamed and slammed the top of my suitcase down before zipping it shut and grabbing my purse. "You want me to leave? Fine."

I stormed out the door, still fueled by my anger, and hailed a cab. I threw an address at him without thinking and sat back, seething. All through my life, my father had dictated everything I had done. He was in charge of where I went to school and who I was friends with and where I could live. Every major decision in my life had been made by my father. 

Right before I had moved back to Korea, I had been accepted into an exclusive university where I could chase my dreams to be a fashion designer. Of course, that hadn't been part of my father's plan for my future and I was shipped off to Korea where I was supposed to learn the trades of Choi InterTech. Instead, I had spent all my time wandering the streets of Seoul and avoiding contact with my father.

"We're here." The gruff voice of the cab driver pulled me from my thoughts and I handed him a wad of cash.

"Keep the change," I mumbled as I exited the cab and realized where my chaotic mind had decided to take me.

In all my fury, I had given the address of the only people in Seoul I actually knew. Unfortunately, most of the female population of Seoul knew them as well and was crowding the entrance of their dorm building.

"Genius, Yuna, genius. Take yourself to the dorms of BAP. They'll let you in. They totally know you personally," I grumbled to myself, walking around the crowd and to the side where a wall separated me from the building.

I contemplated the wall for a moment. Sure, my ankle was injured and I was lugging around a giant suitcase, but the wall wasn't something I couldn't jump with a little boost. 

My eyes scanned the alley for something to stand on and landed on a couple of trash cans down the way. I hobbled over to one and rolled it back to where I had been and contemplated my position once more. I was about to break into TS Entertainment's dor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter