CHAPTER 06 – “HI

"Because It's You"

The next day Soojin woke up differently. Something is bothering her, more like bothering her mind.

Then it hit her, ‘She’s going to see Jaebum again. At school. This morning. Today.’ At those thoughts she began to panic. She did her morning routines more quickly and she began to worry about what wear today.  She then realized what she’s feeling. She felt somehow awkward and excited to meet him again. With that thought, she faced the mirror and started to talk to herself.

‘Oh no, no Soojin, you can’t be like this. You have to act normal. Stay calm and cool.’

She smiled at herself and grabbed her bag and hurried down to meet Jaerin. She did not see Jaerin but instead she saw Jinyoung, her beloved annoying cousin, gesturing her to get inside the car.

“Why are you here?”

“To fetch you, ‘Your Highness’.”

“Seriously, Jinyoung...”

“Jaerin told me to fetch you because she can’t accompany you today.”

“Why?”

“She’s coming late for school.”

“Why, what happened?”

“I don’t know! Why do you keep on asking me, I’m not her mother! aish”

“Ok, ok. Calm down. I’ll just ask her later.”

“Whatever!”

Soojin sighed and checked the time on her phone, while Jinyoung kept on driving.

Then a thought suddenly popped on Soojin’s head. She grinned at Jinyoung and said,

“You know what.”

“What?”

“I just observed that you become irritable these days and also so moody.”

“So?”

“It only happens when you’re with Jaerin.”

“What do you mean?”

“You like her. Don’t you?!”

“The hell Soojin! NO!”

“Ohhh Really?”

Suddenly Jinyoung stopped the car and flicked Soojin’s forehead.

“Get out of my car now!”

“What! Hey I’m just kidding. Why so serious!”

Jinyoung rolled his eyes and gestured his hands to the car’s window.

“We’re at school now. So get out. ” he said in a matter of fact way.

“Ahk. Okay. Thanks. Hehehe” she said shyly.

“Hehehe” Jinyoung replied in a sarcastically.

 

Soojin got out the car and fixed herself and greeted the guard as she entered the school gates. While walking through the school corridor she realized that she doesn’t have her phone with her and began rummaging inside her bag, but she can’t find it. She groaned frustratingly as she checked her bag again, with luck she found her phone stuck between her notebooks.

She sighed in content and turned to the right corridor, but she bumped into someone and dropped her phone. She bent down to reach it but the person she bumped into was fast and got her phone.

“I’m sorry. I should’ve paid attention to where I am walking through.” As she heard that voice, she froze and gulped. That voice. The voice that sent shivers through her nerves. She slowly looked up to the person in front of her.

‘Jaebum’, that’s what her mind tells her. And indeed it was him, standing in front of her. She began to panic.

Jaebum widened his eyes; she didn’t expect the person she bumped into.

“S..Soojin.” was all she can hear when she faced him. Soojin can’t process what was happening because Jaebum was looking at her eyes. She missed it. She missed the way Jaebum says her name and stares at her.

“Haa... Hi.” She said out of nervousness and grabbed the phone from Jaebum’s hands and walk past him hurriedly.

 

 

********************************************

Booom!! Hi subscribers!!

First of all thank you very much reading, well i wrote this story for fun.. hehehe <3 <3

and well im glad you liked it.. eventhough some parts weren't that good.. and im not a fast updater.. :D:D:D:D

since im not that good at writing, ill try my best to entertain you guys!!..<3 :3

kekekeke~~ keep safe guys!