CHAPTER 09 – “PLAN”

"Because It's You"

Jaebum sat on his desk his mind floating about what happened these past days, unknowingly he smiled at himself. He had been getting along well with Soojin, just like the old times, they’ve been close.

The school bell rang signaling the end of class; Jaebum piled up his books and fixed his bag and the teacher asked him for help with papers. Soojin tapped his shoulders telling him that they’ll be waiting for him at the canteen, he just nod. As soon as he was finished he went to the canteen, and saw his friends eating already. He slumped next to Jinyoung but got ignored because Jinyoung was immersed in eating his fried chicken. His gaze then averted to the thing infront of him, Soojin holding out a tuna sandwich at his face which he gratefully accepted. He smiled while eating, and Jinyoung had to tell him he looked like an idiot smiling at himself, he didn’t mind though and even cracked some jokes and just having a good time with them, but not as good as he was alone with Soojin, Dang! An idea hit him, why not go out with her for dinner and probably asking her to be his girlfriend but something hindered him, maybe he’s being too fast with Soojin and didn’t get enough of her trust and he will get rejected. It made his head hurt, he need help, someone to talk to, her auntie, right! He grinned at himself, again, forgetting that he was still with them then Jinyoung stood up saying “Dude you should really stop that, it’s creepy.” He just shrugged off muttering a sorry.

They began to head home from school, Jaebum decided to walk Soojin home. The others did not protest since they sensed ‘something’ from them. As they were walking they talked about random things, they stopped to buy ice-cream.

“What flavor would you like to get?”

“I’ll go for cookies and cream, you?”

“I would go for chocolate.”

“Mister I’ll have 1 cookies and cream and 1 chocolate ice-cream please.”

“Eh, here you go young man, you’ve got a pretty girlfriend, don’t let her go.”

Soojin blushed at the ice-cream man’s comment.

“Sure mister.” Jaebum said and walked to a nearby bench for them to sit.

He glanced at her as she happily ate her ice-cream, he admired how her eyes shift colors like a Kaleidoscope, he adored her personality, how basically she is kind and down to earth, not to mention her natural beauty and charm. Soojin turned and their eyes met, she looked at his lips for a while before reaching out to wipe the cookie. Jaebum gulped and his heart beat fast from the contact, she’s got that effect on him. And yes he’s definitely going to ask her to be his girl.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

He got up first and told them he would be meeting will the school counselor for some reasons, and maybe ring her aunt about his plan. He dialed his auntie’s number and when she responded he began telling her everything…

After calling his auntie he dialed Jinyoung’s number, he hesitated before pressing the call button, maybe it will not be a good idea to call him for help. Jinyoung might be a complete clown but he’s still his friend, so he pressed the call button praying that he will not regret this later, and the other line picked up.

“Aye! ~”

“Hey man sup’!” Jinyoung answered coolly.

“Where are you?”

“School garden, why? You missed me? awww…”

“Heck no way. Who’s with you?”

“Pftt… I’m all alone, the girl’s went shopping.”

“Ok good, don’t go anywhere I’ll meet you.”

“Okay.”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

“What! Man you approached the right person, and I Park Jinyoung will do everything I can.” Jinyoung said proudly as soon as Jaebum presented his plan. His plan to ask Soojin to be his girlfriend. He even asked Jaerin to help out, but instead he was kind of ‘Baby-sitting’ Jinyoung and Jaerin because there wouldn’t be a single time they won’t argue with this and that. They planned everything from the place the setting the food the flowers and lots of stuff you do on a surprise. After planning they went out to check the place and picked out the things they need. This have to be perfect, he will not allow anything that would spoil his plan, not now.

 

 

 

 

a/n: hey i've updated!..

for the 12 subs.. thank you. <3 <3 <3