CHAPTER 11 – “YOU AND ME”

"Because It's You"

Soojin went to the address sent to her by Jaebum. She peeked at the entrance of an old building, it doesn’t look creepy. Then she spotted a red rose and a note tied in a red ribbon at the wall.

 

The 1st note says,

 

“When I pace back and forth on the street we used to walk together

Our memories seem like they’re saying hello to me"

 

 

She smiled as she read the note. She started to walk forward and followed the trailing red cord that led to the stairs.

She arrived at the second floor and saw another rose and note at the wall.

 

2nd Note,

 

''As if the long-time memories are like a Polaroid picture

You remain in my heart”

 

She continue to follow the cord and arrived at the third floor and saw another rose and note.

 

3rd Note,

 

"I always think of the times I spent with you, always regretting and longing for them

When I run into you sometimes, my breath stops”

 

As she read she began to remember the past, but shrugged it off and continued to thestairs and arrived at the rooftop and saw the fourth rose and note.

 

4th Note,

 

“And now that you’re here with me again

I will never leave you and never let you go

Let me make you happy

Be with me”

 

She looked up from the note she’s reading when the lights . She wandered her eyes around the place, it was beautiful. The lighting matched the city lights that spread below. At the middle of the place a rectangular platform surrounded with different flowers, two chairs and a table. A soft music was playing, Jaebum stepped out from behind, and she turned around. He smiled at her and a soft melody played, and she saw Jinyoung playing the piano. Jaebum led her at the table and sat.

 

Soojin was overwhelmed of everything. She still can't believe Jaebum did this for her; she glanced at the notes on her hand and stared at Jaebum who was smiling at her.

"Jae, I... Thank you, for all of these it's wonderful."

Jaebum held both of Soojin's hands and said,

"It's ok, I'm very happy that you liked it." Soojin smiled.

"Do you want to eat? I think you're hungry." He said.

"Well yeah..." Soojin said grinning.

 

Jaebum raised his hand as a signal for Jaerin to bring the food. After a few moments Jinyoung appeared with Jaerin pulling a food trolley.  They served the food and drinks at them and hurriedly went back to what they're doing.

After eating, Jaebum led Soojin to dance. They slow waltz looking at each other’s eyes.

"You know, I might melt if you continue to look at me like that." Jaebum said earning a light laugh from her. Soojin leaned her head at Jaebum's chest saying, "I love you, Jaebum."

With that Jaebum stopped dancing, "Can you say that again?"

Soojin lifted her head and held Jaebum's face, "I love you, and I'm not gonna repeat it again."she said chuckling.

Jaebum smiled and her cheeks. "I love you too." He said and kissed her passionately.

That night both of them felt the missing piece that they lost was filled up again. The warmth they felt from the past was back again and everything was right. They broke up the kiss and hugged each other.

 

 

_______________

hi guys i need your feed backs about the story...

pls do comment or PM me..

i really need it guysss ... :)

thank you.. <3 <3