First Step Of Dirty Plan "Pretend To admit as a New Cousin"..

Seven Night, Three Twin Sister and Step Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO...

 

when the next morning is come..

 

jung yonghwa has wake up earlier. he will not to work as a busker for today or the day after tomorrow..

 

yonghwa honestly is a kind person, if right now he will make a dirty plan, it just because he want to get a better life..

 

"I'm boring to work like that, it's true that I'm happy when peoples like to hear my husky voice" said yonghwa to his self..

 

"but I can't be like this forever. I must change my life and I will start it with make a dirty plan" said yonghwa to his self..

 

yonghwa get out from his house and walk to get near of see jo house..

 

because he's not have a handphone, yonghwa decided to wait until jessica will come out to throw the baggage..

 

"the housemaid look like must be different from the house owner..even I'm never seen her before. I think it's not difficult to know jessica from her cloth.." said yonghwa to his self..

 

after he spy park see jo house for three hours..

 

yonghwa saw one young lady is came out from the mansion with the big baggage in her both hand..

 

"I think she must be jessica..." said yonghwa while he approach to her..

 

"excuse me,  you're name is jessica, right??" ask yonghwa while he look first to the house, worried if someone has seen them from inside the house..

 

the girl who just finish to throw the baggage then turn to look on him..

 

she look suprise to saw him..

 

"woooww...he is very handsome man...I'm never have a boyfriend who is handsome like him.." said the girl in her heart..

 

yonghwa can see if the girl is day dreaming while see him right now..

 

"heiiii, wake up..I'm talking with you" said yonghwa with upset..

 

the girl is out from her reverie..

 

"ne, my name is jessica..why do you ask my name??" ask jessica..

 

"I know about you from guns. he is my friend..." said yonghwa..

 

jessica look suprise to hear that..

 

"gguuunnss is your friend??" ask jessica. she never tough that the bad guy guns will be a friend of handsome man..

 

"ne, why you look nervous, jess??" ask yonghwa..

 

"I'm never tough that the bad guy like guns is your friend" said jessica..

 

"he is a good guy jess, you just not know him very well as I did. but let's not talk about him now. there is something I wanna talk with you" said yonghwa..

 

"first, do you know when Mr. park see jo will go out of town again?? and second, tell me everything that you know about the first wife of Mr. Park See jo??" said yonghwa..

 

jessica just silent..

 

"the information has a price hmmm......."

 

"yonghwa...my name is yonghwa or yong" said yonghwa..

 

"I know what you mean" said yonghwa while he take out some money from his pocket money..

 

yonghwa give her 20 won for the first information..

 

"Mr. Park See jo will go out of town two days from now.." said jessica..

 

"how long he will there??"ask yonghwa..

 

jessica just silent. yonghwa give 20 won again..

 

"he will there for one week or seven night" said jessica..

 

"now, tell me all that you know about Mr. Park See Jo First Wife" said yonghwa..

 

"the price must be high for important information Mr. yonghwa" said jessica while she smile to yonghwa..

 

"aisshhh..this girl.." sigh yonghwa in his heart while he give her the last money that he have..

 

"okay, Mr. Park see jo first wife name's Park Min Young..she die because of cancer..she just have one brother and one sister..their name is siwon and so min........." jessica tell to yonghwa what he wanna know about Park Min Young..

 

after that...

 

"okay, jess..I will go now..thanks for the information..and one more things, never tell to anybody about me, okay?? " said yonghwa..

 

"ne, yong..I will cover my mouth with a glue..so, I will not tell anybody about you" said jessica..

 

"that's good jessica..I'm going now..see you later" said yonghwa while he turn around and go away..

 

"heii..don't you not want to take me for dating, yonghwa??" ask jessica while she shout to yonghwa..

 

"you're not my type" shout yonghwa while he going...

 

jessica just look hopeless while she stare to yonghwa from a back. then she go inside the house after she hide the money inside her bra..

 

yonghwa go back to his house. he decided to change his decision to not go work today as a busker, because his money is loss. after he change his cloth, he go away to the place where he and jonghyun usually meet..

 

while yonghwa walk to meet jonghyun, he just thinking..

 

"I will start to play my plan when see jo leave the house, because he had seen me and know my face.." said yonghwa to his self..

 

"hmmm...My dirty plan must be perfect.." said yonghwa to his self again..

 

"I can't wait until the time is arrive.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter