Yonghwa admit his Lie to See Jo Family and he leaving....

Seven Night, Three Twin Sister and Step Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 14..

 

yonghwa can't sleep with peacefully when he decide that...

 

 

it's hard decision, because he start to love one of them..but he realize that see jo will not agree with that moreover he will report him to police..

 

 

 

"I will tell them the truth, and if they hate me then let it be..at least I will not lie to them anymore.." said yonghwa to his self..

 

 

 

tomorrow has comes...

 

 

 

in the evening..when all twins and their step mother..was enjoy to make activity in their mansion...

 

 

 

yonghwa get out from his room and he walk to the living room..

 

 

 

 

gyu won see him and she hurry go to him because he still weak...

 

 

 

 

but yonghwa refuse her help with softly..

 

 

 

 

"thanks, gyu won..but I can do it by my self...gyu won..can I ask you for a favor??please, tell your twins and your step mother to gather in the living room..cause I want to said something to all of you" said yonghwa slowly...

 

 

 

Gyu won look confuse..she feel strange with yonghwa want....

 

 

 

 

"yong...what will you said?? you make me afraid and confuse.." said gyu won..

 

 

 

 

"gyu won...you will know that later...please, do my favor..." beg yonghwa...

 

 

 

 

 

"alright, yong...." agree gyu won while she goes to her step mother room to call her...

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa sit on the sofa while he think once again...

 

 

 

 

 

"I can not go back now..I have to admit it" said yonghwa to his self...

 

 

 

 

step mother, shin hye comes and sit on the sofa while gyu won call her twins...

 

 

 

 

 

shin hye look confuse and curious with that...she's looking to yonghwa, but yonghwa just bow his head...

 

 

 

 

 

gyu won has come back with eun sang and min nyu...they look confuse and curious too with what yonghwa will said...

 

 

 

 

 

when all of them has sit on the sofa...they look to yonghwa...

 

 

 

 

 

"yong..we are ready to hear what will you said to us" said gyu won...

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa raise his head while he stand up and walk to in front of them...his face look sad and not like usually..

 

 

 

 

 

gyu won, eun sang and min nyu look confuse..so, with shin hye...

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa just silent for a while...then he sigh and take a breath....it's one of hard decision he must take....

 

 

 

 

"before I will said this...I hope you can forgive me..but I understand if you refuse it and hate me..." said yonghwa..

 

 

 

 

 

all of them look confuse and not understand...

 

 

 

 

 

"what do you mean, yong hwa...we don't understand" said eun sang...

 

 

 

 

 

"don't bother him, eun sang..let him admit it" said shin hye...

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa just glanced to eun sang before he continue it...

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter