First Kiss For Gyu Won and Jealous of Cha Eun Sang..

Seven Night, Three Twin Sister and Step Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6....

 

sun is not shine with brightly anymore sign that sunset is coming..

 

Jung Yonghwa was sit on the long chair under the tree behind the mansion. he was thinking and considering about cha eun sang..

 

"I admit that cha eun sang is hot, but I'm not too like with her.." said yonghwa in his heart..

 

"but maybe it's too early for make a decision about cha eun sang or the other twins. I have to know more about they're personality" said yonghwa in his heart..

 

"I realize now and must be seriously to choose one of them because this is about feeling and love. I'm not want to regret about this in the future" said yonghwa again to his self..

 

yonghwa still day dreaming until he not realize one beautiful girl is coming...

 

"hmmm...yong" said the beautiful girl..

 

yonghwa out of his reverie and turn to look who is coming..

 

"what are you day dreaming just now??" ask the beautiful girl..

 

"nothing, gyu won.." said yonghwa..

 

"don't lie to me, yonghwa. I know you have to think of something" said gyu won..

 

"okey, gyu won. you're right. I have think of something..it's about my life" said yonghwa..

 

"may I sit beside you, yonghwa??" ask gyu won while she get close on yonghwa..

 

"ne, gyu won..you may sit beside me" said yonghwa..

 

gyu won then sit beside him while her eyes stare on yonghwa..

 

"explain to me yonghwa, I don't understand" said gyu won..

 

"you know that I'm still single right now and don't have a girlfriend" said yonghwa..

 

lee gyu won eyes is stare to yonghwa to wait what he will said...

 

"I....I will honestly to you gyu won, I come here to looking a good girl between all of you to be my girlfriend and be my wife in the future" said yonghwa..

 

what yonghwa said it's true. he's not lie with said that he's purpose to come here is for looking a good girl to be his girlfriend. but he's mistake is the reason to enter the mansion of see jo house and his side purpose to be rich. but it's normally I think, because all of people want to be rich, doesn't it???

 

lee gyu won look suprise to hear that. she want yonghwa to choose her to be his girlfriend..

 

next her question is make her heart is degeun degeun..

 

"so, do you have found what you looking for yonghwa, a girlfriend??" ask lee gyu won while she stare on yonghwa..

 

yonghwa look silent while his eyes is stare to lee gyu won..

 

"no, gyu won..I'm not found a girlfriend between all of you. it's too early for decided to choose. I'm still have six night before make a decision. I have know each of your personality. so, I will make a great decision and will not regret it in the future" said yonghwa..

 

lee gyu won look relief to hear that..

 

"fiuuhhh..yong, you almost make me heart attack to wait your answer. I'm relief to hear that you're not found a girlfriend between us for now. I still have a chance to win your heart yong..." said gyu won in her heart..

 

"yong, what do you think about me?? and do you have a criteria of your girlfriend??" ask gyu won..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter