Yonghwa still can't decided who will he choose and he is sick...

Seven Night, Three Twin Sister and Step Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10..

 

Night has come again and the moon is shine with brightly...

 

 

 

Jung Yonghwa was in the yard of the mansion. he was lean his body to the tree. his dark eyes stare to the moon...

 

 

 

he was thinking while slowly he close his eyes..

 

 

 

"hmmm....it's fourth night now and I just have three night again before Park See jo will return..." said yonghwa to his self..

 

 

 

"but I can't decide until now who will be my girlfriend...all of them have unique personality kind.."

 

 

 

 

"cha eun sang is sensitive girl and can make me comfort, but she is very easy to be jealous. that one thing I don't like from the girl.."

 

 

 

 

"meanwhile gyu won is softly girl and can make me laugh..and Min Nyu..she is the mysterious girl, only a little bit I know about her.."

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa take a deep breath sign that he not have a way out for his problem..

 

 

 

 

 

"I must choose one of them before seven night or my dream will be lost.." said yonghwa in his heart..

 

 

 

 

 

"let my heart choose and belong to..I hope I will get the right girl to be love" said yonghwa to his self..

 

 

 

 

 

 

without he realize, yonghwa is sleep while he lean his body to the tree..

 

 

 

 

 

 

slowly the moon is cover by cloud and half an hour after that..rain is fall down...

 

 

 

 

 

when the water of rain hit yonghwa face..he is wake up..

 

 

 

 

 

yonghwa run to inside the mansion..

 

 

 

 

 

 

it's 11 Pm when Yonghwa enter the living room...

 

 

 

 

 

when he pass the twins room...the door is not close..just open a little...yonghwa saw Gyu won is not sleep..she is sit on the bed while her right hand is sustain her chin...

 

 

 

 

 

she day dreaming while her eyes stare to one object...Gyu won is not realize if yonghwa see her right now...

 

 

 

 

 

"what are you thinking gyu won?? why you not sleep??" ask yonghwa to his self while he watch her...

 

 

 

 

 

after a minutes..yonghwa continue walk to his room...

 

 

 

 

 

meanhwile...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gyu won just stare to her shoes..but her mind is day dreaming...

 

 

 

 

 

 

she still feel jealous to eun sang when she remember the scene of their passion of love in balcony yesterday night...

 

 

 

 

 

and she remember what yonghwa said about that..

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm not choose anyone else until now..what you see last night is just a lust...not more than that, gyu won.."

 

 

 

 

 

gyu won just sigh while she hold her hair...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you, yong...but I don't want you to play my heart...and if you choose my sister..I will willing my self to see my sister is happy with you..." said gyu won to her self..

 

 

 

 

 

 

but she know that it's not be easy..to forget the love feeling that grow up in her heart..to forget someone that we love very much..when he always can be seen by us..

 

 

 

 

 

 

gyu won is sigh again...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I will go away and dissapear if yonghwa decide to choose eun sang than me..or min nyu..I can't forget him and will always be jealous when he romance with eun sang"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gyu won finally get sleep after her eyes can't be controlled again...

 

 

 

Morning comes again...

 

 

 

 

 

As usually Shin hye with twins has gather in dining room for breakfast...

 

 

 

 

 

but they're not start to eaten...they still waiting somebody...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"where is Yonghwa...why he is not eat with us??" ask Go Min Nyu...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter