When Yonghwa is sleep and The Twins is stare to his face..

Seven Night, Three Twin Sister and Step Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE..

 

Half an Hour had pass away since Yonghwa take a rest in the room of see jo house..

 

one beautiful girl is came to the living room..

 

 

 (who do you think of the picture in the left..lee gyu won I think..but I will said if this is chang eun sang with long hair and lee gyu won will appear with short hair)

 

 

 

 

"I'm home" shout the girl while she is sit on the sofa and put her bag on it..

 

her step mother, shin hye was enjoy to read the puzzle book and fill in the box..

 

 

"ahhh...I'm very tired" said chang eun sang while she move her both hand to up..

 

"where have you been, eun sang??" ask shin hye..

 

"I'm from college mother" said eun sang..

 

"I will go to my room first" said eun sang while she stand up and walk to her room..

 

eun sang open the door and saw min nyu is busy to play with her doll..

 

eun sang take off her shirt and change it with usually casual shirt that she wear in the house..

 

min nyu turn to look her sister..

 

"sister, do you know something??" ask min nyu while she hug to her doll and stare to eun sang..

 

"wae..min nyu??" ask eun sang while she take off her short and change it..

 

"we have a guest in our house..handsome man..he said that he is our cousin. he is a nephew of our real mother..and his name's jung yonghwa" said min nyu..

 

eun sang look silent for a while after she change her cloths..

 

"yonghwa...hmm..min nyu said that he is handsome man..I'm curious and wanna see to his face" said eun sang in her heart..

 

"min nyu, where's yonghwa room??" ask eun sang..

 

"he's room is beside of us room" said min nyu while she stare to eun sang..

 

eun sang look suprise to hear that..

 

"mwoo..you mean that he is there??" ask eun sang while she pointed to another room..

 

"ne..our mother who command me to take yonghwa in there.." said min nyu..

 

"I want to see him.." said eun sang  while she get close to the door that connection between the twins room with yonghwa room..

 

"sister, yonghwa maybe was sleep now..don't disturb him" said min nyu while he stand up and get close to eun sang..

 

"I will not disturb his sleep..I just curious to see how handsome of him" said eun sang..

 

"sister!!!.." protest min nyu..

 

"shhhtt..be quiet min nyu you will make him to wake up" whispere eun sang while she push the door to the left..

 

yonghwa has open his eyes when eun sang push the door with slowly.

 

yonghwa hear that and quickly he close his eyes again, and pretend to sleep..

 

eun sang stare to yonghwa face while he sleep. min nyu stare to yonghwa too..

 

"yonghwa is very handsome, even he was sleep. his face look same with my boyfriend lee shin, but yonghwa is more handsome then him (kekeke)" said eun sang while she smile and stare to yonghwa..

 

"yonghwa face look cute..I can't imagine if I and him will be couple...hmm, my friend in the college must be envy to us (kekeke)" said min nyu in her heart..

 

"you right, min nyu..yonghwa is very handsome..more handsome than my boy friend, lee shin..it's very lucky to the girl who can have his love" said eun sang..

 

"ne, sister" said min nyu shortly..

 

while eun sang and min nyu is still look on yonghwa..

 

"what are you seeing??" ask lee gyu won who walk and approach to them..

 

"shhttt" said the two girl in unision..

 

"waee.." wishpere gyu won..

 

"you will make him wake up" said min nyu with softly..

 

gyu won get close on them with curious and when she look on the handsome man..

 

gyu won look day dreaming..

 

"he is very handsome...just now I can see the handsome man like him..I wish that he will be mine, my boyfriend.." said gyu won in her heart while she day dreaming..

 

"who is he??" ask gyu won while she stare to yonghwa..

 

"he is our new cousin..nephew from our real mother..and his name's jung yonghwa" said min nyu..

 

"yonghwa..hmm..good name, same with his handsome face" said gyu won in her heart..

 

the three twins still look to yonghwa without feel boring on that..

 

suddenly..

 

"eun sang, min nyu, gyu won..what are you seeing?? " ask shin hye while she stare to the twins from inside their room..

 

the twins look suprise to hear that..

 

"noo...mother...we..we just..." said e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter