Advice from Shin hye and Yonghwa Recovery....

Seven Night, Three Twin Sister and Step Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11.....

 

After Shin Hye and her daughters finish for breakfast and wash the dishes..she's going to her room and follow by eun sang..when they pass yonghwa room..they saw that Gyu won was busy to compress yonghwa forehead..gyu won realize that, but she don't care..

 

eun sang feel jealous to gyu won..but she still respect to shin hye as their mother...

 

"gyu won..how is he?? did you give a drug to reduce his fever??" ask shin hye..

 

"ne, mom..yonghwa has sleep now" said gyu won..

 

"that's good..gyu won..I trust you..take care of him, okay??" said shin hye..

 

"ne, mom..don't worry..I can handle this" said gyu won while she stare to yonghwa handsome face..

 

shin hye leave gyu won and yonghwa with eun sang follow her...

 

a step mother get inside her room while eun sang behind her..

 

"sit there eun sang.." said shin hye ..

 

eun sang sit on the chair side of bed while shin hye sit in front of her..

 

she stare to her daughter for a while..

 

"I want to talk about rivalry to get yonghwa love between you, gyu won and min nyu.."said shin hye while she's stare to eun sang..

 

"I hear that you has break up with lee shin..is that right??"ask shin hye..

 

"ne, mom..I has break up with lee shin.."answer eun sang..

 

"why??"

 

"he said that I'm fat and he have a new girlfriend..so, he decide to break up with me"

 

"but you are not fat, eun sang..why lee shin said that to you??"ask shin hye..

 

"I don't know, mom..maybe it just his reason for break up with me.."

 

"and now, you love yonghwa and want him to love you..."

 

"yes, mom...I love yonghwa so much.."

 

"and your sister love him too same like you..but, from what I saw..your rivalry with your twin sister are not good..and I don't want your rivalry will influence and make our house like a nightmare.." said shin hye...

 

eun sang just silent..

 

"if I said to you to not fight with your twin sister and let gyu won love him..I will not fair with you, and yonghwa too.." said shin hye..

 

"alright...I will let you to rivalry with gyu won and min nyu..but with one condition...no use a hand to slap or angry to your sister...do you understand, eun sang??"

 

"ne, mom..I know...and I promise not to do that" promise eun sang..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter