Dirty Plan..

Seven Night, Three Twin Sister and Step Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE, MY FRIEND..

 

The day is hot with the sun is shine with brightly..

 

everyone look wipe their face with the handkerchief or a tissue..

 

but it's not disturb one handsome man, who still enjoy to sing a song with he play the guitar in the bus..

 

"Na Geudae Boda"

Na geudaeboda na geudaeboda
Nunmuri manha deo seulpeun geonga bwa

when he sing the song, with a husky voice.suddenly their attention is turn to the guy. they look enjoy to listen he sing that song..

Na geudaeboda na geudaeboda
Deo geuriwo bonael suga eomna bwa
Tto haru gago illyeoni gado
Geudaega dasi naegero olkka bwa
Itji motago nochi motago
Babocheoreom ajik sarang hana bwa
Na geudaeboda..

 

even his face look sweat, but he not feel that because he's happy to see the people is like to listen his voice..

 

his friend then take his hat and walk around the people for give the money..

 

every people take out their money from the wallet and throw it to the hat. they feel satisfied to hear the guy's voice..

 

the guy who sing the song look satisfied with that, he can get much money with his voice..

 

he take off his hat and help his friend to receive a money from a passanger of a bus..

 

"thank you....thank you" said a young man..

 

then he get near to a granny with wear a white hat..

 

"here my money, young man. your voice is very good. I feel comfort to hear that..." said the gnanny..

 

"thank you..." said the young man..

 

"ne, young man. may I know who your name??" ask the granny..

 

"yes, my name is jung yonghwa" said the young man..

 

"ohh..I will remember that. If I have a grand daughter, I will matching you with her" said the granny..

 

"I love to, but someday.." said yonghwa..

 

"yonghwa we have to go now" said his friend..

 

"granny, I must go now..good bye" said yonghwa..

 

"ne.." said the granny shortly..

 

jung yonghwa is the young man that has a dream if someday he can be rich without work hard. he want to use his handsome face as an asset to make his dream to be a reality..

 

yonghwa and his friend is get out from a bus and walk to the park..

 

it's afternoon at 4 Pm when they sit on the park..

 

yonghwa and his friend has count the money..

 

"woowww..this is the first that we can get money as much as like this.." said yonghwa friend..

 

"ne, jonghyun..ah, let's share the money now..I want to go home and sleep" said yonghwa..

 

"just give me 30% of all the money that we get for today.." said jonghyun..

 

"no, jonghyun. you are my friend.it's not fair if you only get 30% and I get the rest..we must share it with fair" said yonghwa..

 

"yonghwa, we can get much money today it's because of you and your voice..I just help you to collect the money from a passenger. so it's not fair if we share it 50-50" said jonghyun..

 

"jonghyun, don't said that. you are my friend and as a friend I don't want to share something with not fair" said yonghwa..

 

jonghyun look touch by what yonghwa had said..

 

"yonghwa..I never know if you will be so kind like this.." said jonghyun..

 

"just share the money jonghyun with fair..I want to go home now" said yonghwa..

 

jonghyun obey what yonghwa want. he share the money with fair..

 

after that they split up..

 

yonghwa goes to the west for take a rest in his small house while jonghyun goes to the east to meet his family..

 

yonghwa cross the street and see the ferrari car has pass away from his right side..

 

yonghwa look to the ferrari car with day dreaming..

 

"I hope if someday I can have a car like that" said yonghwa to his self..

 

yonghwa keep walking with carry the guitar in his back..

 

he pass in front of one big mansion when suddenly one ferrari blue car is out with one handsome man is drive the car..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter